Who: Stephen Amell
Known For: Oliver Queen on The CW’s Arrow
Born: May 8, 1981 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
• He went to St. Andrew’s College, an all boys private school in Aurora, Ontario.
• Has one child – a daughter – named Mavi Alexandra Jean Amell, born October 15, 2013.
• His first television role was in 2004 as a spinning instructor on Queer as Folk.
• He married actress/model Cassandra Jean on December 25, 2012 in a private ceremony in the Caribbean.
• Older cousin of actor Robbie Amell.
The Best in GIFs
Don’t forget to follow Stephen on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Man Crush Monday is a RecentlyHeard.com exclusive weekly segment in which we profile a different man from your favourite fandoms! Have a suggestion about who should be featured next? E-mail us at contactATrecentlyheardDOTcom!