Last week’s episode of The Legend of Korra ended with Asami and Korra being captured by the Earth Queen’s soldiers. Their fates seemed hopeless because besides the fact that Korra was completely tied up in a straight-jacket and chains, which means no bending, Mako and Bolin have no idea where they are or how to find them.
A new clip from Book 3, Episode 10 gives fans some hope, however, as to the plight of our two favourite females. Watch Asami use her incredible acrobatic skills, as well as her knowledge of the Earth Kingdom airships, to try and save Korra and herself:
This entire clip just plays into my own personal theory that Asami does not get enough credit for the things that she’s capable of. As Sokka could tell you, it’s easy for a character to fall to the sidelines when the other characters that you’re surrounded by are all powerful benders. I don’t mean just in the way that the character is written, but also how they’re received by fans. Of course, Asami has a huge fan following, but it would be nice for her to be given a chance in the spotlight, even for just a little while.
The Legend of Korra Book 3, Episode 10 “Long Live the Queen,” will stream on Nick.com on Friday, August 8 at 12PM EST.
More The Legend of Korra News:
– Disney Princesses As “Avatar: The Last Airbender” & “The Legend of Korra” Characters
– “The Legend of Korra” Book 3, Episode 9 “The Stakeout”: The Red Lotus Revealed
– “The Legend of Korra” Book 3 Final Episodes Preview Trailer
– WATCH: 15 Minutes Of Footage From “The Legend of Korra” Video Game
– Cover Art For New “The Legend of Korra” Video Game Released