Artist W. Scott Forbes drew inspiration from Benjamin Anders’ futuristic redesigns of the Sailor Scouts when he created this stunning image that depicted Sailor Moon and her gang as futuristic street heroes in Tokyo.
Each character design manages to stay true to the original character while adding certain unique touches for added flair. Also, Luna looks a lot like a Black Panther. That can’t be fun to snuggle with at night, can it Sailor Moon?
Forbes also shared the original line art of the image:
Plus, closeups of each of the Sailor Scouts:
Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus
Want your fan artwork featured on RecentlyHeard.com? E-mail Jordan with a link to your work and a few sentences about it. But, please keep in mind that while we’re most likely huge fans of your work, it simply isn’t possible to feature every submission that we receive.
More Fan Artwork Crossovers:
– Retro Disney Princesses Exemplify The Popular Fashion Of Their Eras
– Hardcore Disney Princesses Are Your New Favourite Crossover
– Disney Princesses As “Avatar: The Last Airbender” & “The Legend of Korra” Characters
– The “Pretty Little Liars” As Sailor Scouts Are Fighting “A” By Moonlight
– 10 Pieces Of “Sailor Moon” Fan Art That You Need To See Right Now