We’ve been waiting, with much anticipation, for the release of the new The Legend of Korra vidogame. We’ve got bits and pieces of information about what the game will be like and which platforms it will be available for, but us Korra fans need more!
Thankfully, IGN sat down with Robert Conkey of Activision, who served as a producer for the The Legend of Korra game.
Watch the video below to get details on the upcoming game:
Conkey discussed what it was like to work with Janet Varney (Korra), David Faustino (Mako), and PJ Byrne (Bolin) who voiced their respective characters for the game. Apparently, during recording, Byrne would give variations to his lines that would have the team “rolling in the aisles.”
Conkey revealed that the game will include a Pro-Bending mode where gamers can play as Korra, alongside Mako and Bolin, and take on other teams in the arena from The Legend of Korra series. Gamers will have access to the Pro-Bending arena once they’ve beat the game.
Watch the video below to listen to Conkey explain more about the Pro-Bending mode of the game and how it will follow the same rules as the Pro-Bending matches from the show:
The Legend of Korra video game will be available on October 21 from the PlayStation Network and October 22 from the XBox Games Marketplace. The game can be downloaded for $15.
More The Legend of Korra News:
– “The Legend of Korra” Book 4: Everything We Know So Far!
– 11 Best Moments From “The Legend of Korra” Book 3: Change Finale
– “The Legend of Korra” Book 3, Episodes 12 & 13: “Enter the Void” & “Venom of the Red Lotus” Review
– Disney Princesses As “Avatar: The Last Airbender” & “The Legend of Korra” Characters
– WATCH: 15 Minutes Of Footage From “The Legend of Korra” Video Game
– Cover Art For New “The Legend of Korra” Video Game Released