Happy Bey-Day, everyone! Today, our fearless and flawless leader Beyoncé turns another year older, another year wiser, and another year stronger. 33 years has she graced our planet with her strength, her creativity, and her undying passion for inspiring countless women and men to be the best person that they can be, all while wearing a leather corset and some thigh-high boots and rocking a sold out stadium.
This list is to remember Beyoncé and 12 times that she slayed the world in the past year and let us bare witness via her Instagram:
1. When she held a golden beehive to remind us all that she is our Queen.
2. When she taught us all a thing or two about red carpet dominance.
3. When she looked back on her 2014 VMA performance and let her daughter take center stage
4. When she made even this top look amazing.
5. When she made go-karting the most glamorous activity on the planet.
6. Whens she told us that her favourite hue is “JayZ Blue” and every designer in the world began working with that colour.
7. When she didn’t have to take a surfboard into the water to actually look good while on one.
8. When she honoured Rosie the Riveter.
9. When rollerskating was so passé that she decided it was fiercer to sit down instead.
10. When she did this and made us all realize that our best dance moves will never compare.
11. When she Instagrammed an Instagram?
12. When a dolphin swam away from her and was just like, “The flawlessness makes me feel inadequate. Peace!”
Happy birthday, Beyoncé!