The wait is almost over! The Legend of Korra Book 4: Balance premieres tomorrow, Friday, October 3! In case you’ve forgotten why you absolutely must watch the new season, here are 9 reasons which should help to get you excited.
Additionally, if you have a friend or family member who has yet to find their way to the world of Avatar Korra, then share this post with them and help guide their path:
1. Kuvira looks like she might be the best villain the show has ever had.
2. The airbenders have wickedly cool gliding suits that help them fight crime!
3. Bolin looks to be working for Kuvira! Say it ain’t so!
4. Korra appears to be on some sort of journey, seeking “balance,” which means tons of amazing adventures!
5. Asami. Asami. Asami.
6. Tenzin’s kids are growing so fast and Meelo now has hair just like Aang, circa Avatar: The Last Airbender Book 3.
7. Korra will have a new, much shorter hairdo!
8. We finally get our first look at the Fire Nation since the end of Avatar: The Last Airbender! Plus, we’ll meet Zuko’s daughter!
You can catch the premiere of The Legend of Korra Book 4: Balance Friday, October 3 on Nick.com!