Every family or group of friends has at least one member who loves to read. Everyone turns to them for good book suggestions or are forced to listen mercilessly while they talk non-stop about that book that they just finished last weekend.
If you have someone like that in your circle of friends/family, then make sure to grab them something off of this list of “8 Celebrity Books That Make Great Christmas Gifts.” Written by or about some of Hollywood and beyond’s most fascinating people, any one of these great reads is sure to be a huge pleaser for your resident book worm!
1. “Yes Please” by Amy Poehler
2. “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?” by Mindy Kaling
3. “Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s ‘Learned'” by Lena Dunham
4. “Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography” by Neil Patrick Harris
5. “Diary of a Mad Diva” by Joan Rivers
6. “Kate: The Future Queen” by Katie Nicholl
7. “Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis: The Untold Story” by Barbara Leaming
8. “Staying Strong 365 Days A Year” by Demi Lovato
Which of these books would you love to get as a Christmas gift?