It’s been almost a month since The Legend of Korra came to an end and its absence in our weekly lives hasn’t gotten any easier. To fill that void left behind, it’s important to take weekly doses of fan art, videos, GIFS, fan fiction – basically whatever helps you cope.
Back in December, we put together a post that included 8 amazing pieces of Korrasami fan art to commemorate the incredible finale that saw Korra and Asami walk off into the “sunset” together, hand-in-hand.
Now, to give all shippers equal ground, here are 6 pieces of Makorra fan art to feed your lingering The Legend of Korra withdrawal!
1. A little gazing in the South Pole.
2. Who’s a good firebender? Goojie-woojie-woo!
3. Pucker up!
4. Bolin: the third, but always loveable, wheel.
5. Is it hot in here or is it just the two firebenders rolling around on the floor?
6. Just what a girl wants! A small ball of fire.
Which piece of Makorra fan art is your favourite?
Leave a link to any other Makorra fan art that you’ve come across so that us shippers can swoon over it!