Glee’s sixth and final season begins tonight with a two-hour premiere consisting of 2 separate episodes, “Loser Like Me” and “Homecoming.”
To make sure that you’re full ready for what is sure to be the marker for an emotional last season, here is everything that we know about Glee season 6:
– Lea Michele will sing the Frozen hit song, “Let It Go,” near the end of the first episode. You can watch the full performance here!
– Most likely during the second episode of the two-part premiere, the cast will perform the 80s hit song, “Take On Me.” You can also watch that performance, right here!
– There will be at least 5 new members joining the Glee club. You can find out more about each of the those characters by reading this article!
– Will is no longer the coach of the New Directions. Instead, he’s going to be putting his talents towards coaching long time rivals, Vocal Adrenaline.
– Blaine will return to coach the Dalton Academy Warblers and the group will serenade Rachel with a performance of Ed Sheeran’s song, “Sing.” It’s a lively performance and you can watch it all, right here!
– New group photos were released of the entire returning cast. Quinn, however, is noticeably absent.
– The individual character posters were also released, each with the signature coloured background. Again, however, Quinn is no where to be seen.
– And, finally, make sure to check out the first teaser for the final season to see Rachel and Kurt face off against Sue Sylvester!
Glee season 6 will premiere tonight at 8PM EST on Fox!