1. Make sure you’re living life to the fullest with this In Omnia Paratus Stainless Steel Travel Mug – reminiscent of the Gilmore Girls episode where Rory gets the inside-scoop on one of Yale’s most secret and elite societies.
2. Get the intimate, inside details into Lauren Graham’s life with a copy of Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between).
3. The perfect partner for your Gilmore Girls binge-watching, The Gilmore Girls Companion gives you a behind-the-scenes look of the popular show, with interviews from the cast, a peak inside the writers room and more.
4. If you can’t make it to Stars Hollow to try Luke’s coffee for yourself, sipping your own coffee out of this Luke’s Diner Ceramic Mug is probably the next best thing. It also pairs well with the new Netflix series – Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
5. No Gilmore Girls gift guide would be complete without the entire first series, with seasons 1-7. Relive the magic that originally captured you, from Rory’s first boyfriend to her Yale graduation, and from Lorelai’s engagement to Max to her final reconciliation with Luke.
6. If you’ve ever finished an episode of Gilmore Girls feeling incredibly hungry, then worry not, because there’s a cookbook for you. Eat Like a Gilmore: The Unofficial Cookbook for Fans of Gilmore Girls includes some fan favourite dishes, including salmon puffs, pumpkin pancakes, rocky road cookies, and more!
7. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Enjoy every Gilmore Girls fan’s favourite beverage while snuggled comfortably in this I Drink Coffee like a Gilmore Girls t-shirt.
8. If you’re looking for a more subtle way to express your Gilmore Girls fanaticism, check out this adorable Gilmore Girls “Where you lead, I will follow…” pendant necklace.