Connect with us

Europe

Ferrari’s New Cars Don’t have a Roof or Windshield

Published

on

Ferrari’s New Cars Don’t have a Roof or Windshield

The supercar manufacturer, Italian car-maker Ferrari unveiled two new cars last month, under its new range, Icona. The new cars are called Monza SP1 and SP2 and they come with the company’s most powerful engine yet. The design of the new cars is inspired from the Ferraris of the 1950s and modern technology combined with it makes the speedy machines look terribly great.

The highlight of the models though is the approach of the company this time, of keeping no roof and letting it be an open-affair all the way. There is no windscreen too in either of the cars-complete absence.

More: Pixel phone camera will support external mics soon, Google says

Ferrari’s reason to do so is that by eliminating these elements, its been able to create unique proportions that would not have been possible on a traditional open two-seat car. The result is the feeling of blistering speed, which derives from the concept of a cockpit carved from the car’s very volume that wraps around the driver, explained the marque.

Ferrari’s New Cars Don’t have a Roof or Windshield

Ferrari Monza SP1. Image Source: images.abcdn.nl

Talking of the beasts themselves then the two cars run on a 12-cylinder engine and can shoot from 0 to 60mph in a mere 2.9 seconds, and also 0 to 124mph in only 7.9 seconds. The Ferrari Monza SP1 is a single-seater, while the SP2 is a two-seater. The maximum speed of the cars is 186mph which Ferrari said is ordinarily experienced only by the Formula 1 racers.

More: Ways How Tesla Is Using Artificial Intelligence And Big Data Into Its Autonomous car Market

The cars’ design has a resemblance to Ferrari racing barchettas, or two-seat open-topped of the past. And more specifically it looks like the 1948’s 166MM that originally inspired the name barchetta, and the 750 Monza and 860 Monza, which were victorious in several races in the World Sports Car Championship in the 1950s.

Both the new Monza SP1 and SP2 are made from the carbon fibre, which also allows them to provide the best weight-to-power ratio of any barchetta. And of all the 499 models that are made of these two cars, the sale of these will only be made exclusively to the company’s most dedicated clients and collectors.

The Monza SP1 and SP2 are part of Ferrari’s 5-year strategy to widen its offering of limited-edition hybrid supercars.

More: 15TB HDD launched by Western Digital! Also releases 400GB SanDisk microSD card in India

Europe

Putin Threatens To Ban ‘Biased Google’ From Russia

Published

on

Putin threatens to ban biased Google

Head Of State Vladimir Putin has actually endangered to outlaw ‘very prejudiced’ Google from running in Russia.

The far-left internet search engine titan has actually rejected to follow a brand-new Russian regulation come on September that forbids sites which contain troubling product, such as self-harm as well as kid porn.

Foxnews.com records: Russian information firms on Wednesday priced quote replacement Communications Oversight Firm principal Vitaly Subbotin as claiming that authorities might promote changes that would certainly allow them obstruct internet search engine like Google if they fall short to follow Russian regulation.

The information comes as Google is obtaining warm regarding possibly introducing an online search engine in China from UNITED STATE legislators, its workers as well as protestor teams that have actually regreted the similar concern — that it would certainly censor searches.

Talking before the Home Judiciary Board on Tuesday in the middle of accusations of anti-conservative predisposition as well as personal privacy infractions on the system, Google Chief Executive Officer Sundar Pichai stated the firm had ” no strategies to introduce search in China.”

Pichai reacted to Congresswoman Jackson Lee’s (D.-Tx.) inquiry when she stated she was worried regarding the firm’s debatable Job Dragonfly as well as asked what the firm is doing to reduce the initiatives.

The Google Chief Executive Officer stated: “Today, we have no strategies to launch [a search product] in China,” including that ” obtaining accessibility to details is an essential human right.”

Continue Reading

Europe

France President Macron ‘New World Order’ Must Regain Control

Published

on

Macron pleads to Yellow Vests protestors, asking them to allow New World Order to resume control

French Head Of State Emmanuel Macron has actually pled Yellow Vest activists to enable the ‘New Globe Order’ to reclaim control of France.

Macron begged with the countless residents presently rising and also denying globalism “to go back to typical procedure” after numerous weeks of agitation throughout the nation.

” I brought a response” to the demands of the “Yellow Vests,” proclaimed Head of state Macron throughout a current attract militants.

The globalist leader supplied a boost in the month-to-month base pay to EUR100 and also an exception from the CSG (Payment Sociale Généralisée or Social Fees) for pensioners gaining much less than EUR2,00 0 monthly.

Reuters.com records: ” France requires tranquil, order and also a go back to typical,” Macron stated, talking a press conference after a conference of European Union leaders in Brussels.

The ‘yellow vest’ motion began on Nov. 17 with demonstrations at joints and also roundabouts versus gas tax obligation boosts, yet swiftly ended up being a bigger mobilisation versus Macron’s financial plans.

3 succeeding weekend breaks of demonstrations in Paris have actually brought about criminal damage and also fierce encounter protection pressures.

Continue Reading

electronics

Oppo RX17 Pro and RX17 Neo launched in Europe with waterdrop display

Published

on

Oppo RX17 Pro and RX17 Neo launched in Europe with waterdrop display

Oppo has just launched two new phones, in Europe, having the now famous water drop (or say teardrop) notch. The phones are called RX17 Pro and RX17 Neo. They are modified versions of the phones previously launched in China. Where the R17 has been branded as a premium model RX17 Pro, the R17 Neo gets the title of RX17 Neo, which is a mid-range model.

RX17 Pro Specs

The phone comes with a metal and glass design, and also the water-drop notch display. It possesses a 6.4inch Full HD+ screen with an aspect ratio of 19:9, and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It gets the power from Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 710 chip, coupled with a 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.

Coming to the optics, it has a triple rear camera setup. There’s a 12MP camera (f/1.5-2.4), 20MP (f/1.6) camera, and the third one is a ‘Time of Flight’ (TOF) 3D sensing camera, for taking more depth, allowing the users to add more effects. When it comes to the front camera, the phone has a 25MP lens (f/2.0) for taking amazing, great selfies.

Connectivity includes dual-SIM 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, and the Type-C port. The fingerprint sensor is under the display itself.

Android platform is of Oreo 8.1, skinned in Oppo’s own ColorOS 5.2, while the durability is taken care of by a 3,700mAh capacity battery. The famous SuperVOOV Flash Charging support is also there, which can boost it from 0-40% in just 10 minutes!

The Oppo RX17 Pro with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage will be priced for 599 Euros in the European markets.

RX17 Neo Specs

Other phone being launched, the RX17 Neo is not a premium level model, since it’s a mid-range device. It also has a 6.4inch Full HD+ display. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 processor, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal capacity.

Coming onto the camera part, then it’s got a dual rear camera setup, having a 16MP lens (f/1.7) alongside a 2MP lens (f/2.4). For selfies, there is a front lens of 25MP.

The RX17 Neo has the same connectivity options as of RX17 Pro, like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and other features. But there is no Type-C port in this one, and instead, there’s a micro USB port. Also, there’s no NFC too. The battery capacity is 3,600mAh.

Android platform is of Oreo 8.1 skinned in the ColorOS 5.2.

When it comes to pricing, then the RX17 Neo will be available for 349 Euros for the 4GB/128GB base model in Europe.

Continue Reading

crime

Hundreds gather at the funeral of Bulgarian journalist Viktoria Marinova

Published

on

Hundreds gather at the funeral of Bulgarian journalist Viktoria Marinova

On Friday, a turnout of more than hundreds of people was present at the funeral of Viktoria Marinova, in Ruse, Bulgaria. The TV journalist from Bulgaria, was murdered last week. She died from strong blows on her head and suffocation. She had also been raped.

All the gathered people were carrying flowers and wreaths, heading towards Ruse, the north-eastern city of Bulgaria, for paying their homage to the TV journalist from TVN. Marinova’s body was found near Danube, last Saturday.

She was buried in a private ceremony, in Ruse, after a memorial service.

A 20-year-old suspect, named Severin Krasimirov, has been under custody, who was arrested on Tuesday, in the northern city of Stade, near Hamburg, in Germany.

A German court on Friday said that Krasimirov would be sent back to Bulgaria. In the questioning, the suspect denied raping Marinova and said that he did not want to kill her. He said that he had an argument with her and due to the strong influence of alcohol and drugs, he punched her in the face, after which she fell down. He then picked her up and threw her in the bushes. But he had left the scene then and there only, he told further.

Marinova, 30, is the third journalist to be murdered, in last 12 months, in Europe. She was a presenter of a current affairs show on the local TV channel, TVN.

Viktoria Marinova’s final show was with two journalists who were working on allegations of corruption and misuse of European Union’s funds.

Before her, two other journalists, Jan Kuciak (killed in Slovakia in February) and Daphne Caruana Galizia (killed in Malta, in October last year), were also murdered. Speaking of only Bulgaria, then the country has been the most unsafe place for journalists. It ranks at 111 out of 180 countries, as per the report of Reporters Without Borders. It’s an international non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Paris, France. It works on the issues relating to freedom of the press and freedom of information.

The gruesome incident with Marinova is another dark proof of how the ‘big powers’ are constantly affecting everything on this planet-even the catalysts who disseminate information and truth to the masses. No one’s face, anywhere.

Read More: Mother of Brazil winger Taison released by cops after kidnapping

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Football: Cristiano Ronaldo out from Portugal team after rape claims!

Published

on

Football: Cristiano Ronaldo out from Portugal team after rape claims!

Coming as a big shock to many in the football arena, Cristiano Ronaldo has been left out of the Portugal football team after rape allegations by a former model. Kathryn Mayorga, 34, has claimed that the current Juventus footballer raped her, in Las Vegas, back in 2009.

However, Ronaldo has denied such accusations by Ms. Mayorga.

Portugal national football team, however, decided to keep the former Real Madrid star out of their squad for the next two games, after the Las Vegas police also announced to re-open a case involving Kathryn Mayorga.

This means that the Portugal national team will be playing without their star player in the upcoming game against Poland in the UEFA Nations League, next Thursday and in another friendly game against Scotland three days later.

Portugal coach, Fernando Santos has also said that the accused footballer won’t be called for the next round of international matches in the next month. But he told that this decision was taken after a discussion between him, Ronaldo and the head of Portuguese Football Federation himself.

As far as the allegations by Kathryn Mayorga are concerned, she has filed a lawsuit against Ronaldo, seeking to void a $375,000 non-disclosure agreement, which she was forced to sign. She claims that the Portuguese footballer raped her in Las Vegas, in June 2009, and is now seeking $200,000 in damages.

About the claims made by Kathryn Mayorga, the Las Vegas police department told that it has responded to a call regarding a case of sexual assault on 13 June 2009, and has now re-opened that case.

Telling ‘The Telegraph’ in a statement, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said that the victim didn’t provide any location of the incident, at the time of report being taken. The police also told that a medical exam was also conducted.

But, the police refused to say whether the subject of investigation is footballer Cristiano Ronaldo or not.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most experienced player for Portugal national team so far, with 154 caps!

The entire fandom of the footballer is left in a shock at the moment.

But the new Italian club which he is currently playing for, Juventus, has come forward in defense of their star player. Juventus posted a statement on their Twitter page about the player’s innocence.

 

Read More: Nokia 7.1: Leaked Specs, Price, Details, Release date

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2019 @ RecentlyHeard.com.