Firefighters talked about smoke was coming from the house at 1039 4th St. E. after they arrived, they normally confirmed everyone inside had evacuated.
The gasoline line to the house was shut off, Saskatoon Fireplace Division officers talked about, and crews then entered the house and put out the fireside on the first floor.
One specific particular person was dealt with on the scene by firefighter paramedics sooner than being transported to hospital for extra remedy of smoke inhalation.
No completely different accidents had been reported.
A fireplace investigator has not however determined the explanation for the fireside.