To celebrate someone’s birthdate pretty much anyone can belt out the “Happy Birthday” song, but what to sing in celebration of a couple’s anniversary? How can we ceremoniously honor such an important and personal holiday equally melodiously? To assuage these burning questions, award-winning singer-songwriter Karen Sokolof Javitch recently announced the worldwide launch of her personalized “Happy Anniversary Song.”
To commemorate this joyous event, Javitch invites all couples celebrating an anniversary to submit a video of them singing her song via email. All video entries must be submitted by August 30, 2019. Javitch will then select a ‘winning’ video, for which she will donate $1,000 to the charity of that couple’s choice.
Additionally, anyone wishing to register as “America’s Longest Married Couple” for themselves, or on behalf of another couple, may do so through by visiting Javitch’s web site at JMRProductions.com; listen to the Happy Anniversary Song audio clip; and email in the couple’s names, date of marriage and e-mail address for winner notification. Though not required to enter, those so inclined may view Javitch’s Happy Anniversary Song music video on YouTube.
“Everyone knows the ‘Happy Birthday’ song, yet we all stumble when we try to sing a song for someone’s anniversary,” explains Javitch. “My new anniversary song is short and very easy to learn. Now, when you go to someone’s anniversary party you’ll know what to sing.”
As billed, the lyrics to the song are short, sweet and easily stick Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary (wife’s name) and (husband’s name) we’re so happy to be at your (add # of years) Anniversary.
Besides Javitch’s 15 albums, she has also co-written four musicals performed in many cities throughout the United States and was the creator and co-host of a popular radio show, “It’s the Beat.” Her family-friendly music includes a variety of songs about exercising and good health, celebrities, holidays, weddings, politics, children, babies, education, patriotism, love and family. Also philanthropic, Javitch has raised over $350,000 for national and local charities through her original music.
Now that’s striking the right tone.
As the Executive Editor and Producer of “The Luxe List,” Merilee Kern, MBA is an internationally-regarded brand analyst, strategist, and futurist. As prolific consumer trends, lifestyle and leisure industry voice of authority and tastemaker, Merilee keeps her finger on the pulse of the marketplace in search of new and innovative must-haves and exemplary experiences at all price points, from the affordable to the extreme. The best-of-the-best across all product, service and travel categories—as well as noteworthy marketplace change makers, movers, and shakers—are spotlighted in her exclusive cross-media platform that reaches multi-millions each month through several syndication channels: print and online publications as well as broadcast TV and terrestrial radio. Connect with her at www.TheLuxeList.com / Instagram www.Instagram.com/LuxeListReviews / Twitter www.Twitter.com/LuxeListEditor / Facebook www.Facebook.com/TheLuxeList / LinkedIn www.LinkedIn.com/in/MerileeKern.
***Some or all of the accommodations(s), experience(s), item(s) and/or service(s) detailed above may have been provided or arranged at no cost to accommodate this review, but all opinions expressed are entirely those of Merilee Kern and have not been influenced in any way.***
13 Signs She is Madly in Love With You
“Does She Like Me or Not?”
That’s not a question, a dilemma that every man has to encounter at some stage of his life. This is a fine thread that binds so many one-sided relationships.
Found the love of your life, but still not sure if she feels the same way. Don’t worry; today we’re going to unveil the mystery of relationship counselors. Scroll down; if you find a few of the below-pointed actions in her behavior, then she is completely into you.-
She Laughs At Your Weird Jokes
Is she the first one to bust out into tears of laughter, even when you’ve cracked the most stupendous joke? Admit you know it was really bad. Man, then that’s a clear-cut sign she has some sort of felling for you, and that feeling is called love.
She Wants To Know More
Well, she might not ask your straightaway, but if your friend or coworker lets you know a mutual know girl was inquiring several questions, then that’s the green flag “She Is Just in Love with You,” So, it’s time to tune into Joe Jonas song Just in Love.
Her Eyes Are Searching You
Caught her glaring at you and then she promptly looked here & there, with all the due experience of the Love experts out there, this is nothing but she has a crush on. Don’t let this opportunity to go by, make a move & get her number.
She Just Can’t Stop Smiling
Smile is a manslayer weapon that ladies employ to take down the man she has a crush on. Is your girl constantly giving an adorable smile? Yeah! Then wait or hesitate, start a relationship, whatever you’ll say she will going to love it, and you’ll booth See Love all around you.
She Wants To Know Your Relationship Status
In 21st, ladies are subtle no more, so don’t be surprised, if a girl straightway comes to ask if you have someone special in your life.
Is She The First One To Like Your Posts
Does she like, share, and comment on whatever you post on your social profiles? If yes is your answer, and then be ready to embrace the new chapter of your life, which everyone wants to get in, the magical world of love!
She Keeps Teasing and Picking
No matter its college love or an adult relationship, these girls have a habit of teasing and picking on her man. So, look for this sign the next time you come across her.
She Wants To Hang Out With You
What’ Your Saturday Schedule?
Does that sound familiar? Man, she is dropping a quick hint that she wants to spend an evening one-on-one with you. So, the next she put forth a similar question, just say ”Nothing, But If You Are By My Side That The Day Will Be Memorable.”
She is Physically Close To at Public Places
Take her for a bus or train ride, and she’ll take the seat just next to you.
She Likes Talking To You
Have you ever felt that she just loves to talk to you anytime and anywhere, via social platforms? Yeah! Don’t hold back & gradually weave your love relationship.
She Touches You
Even slightly, a quick touch on your shirt to compliment you or lovingly hits you when you say something funny!
Responds to You Text every time
Whenever you text, she responds promptly, even your smiley emoji, then in most likelihood suggests she likes you. And, if it happens during the odds of the day, the girl is into you.
She Put Away the Phone Whenever She Sees You
Nowadays, smartphones have become an integral segment of our lives that lets us do so many things, right from shopping on the move to anytime entertainment. So, if she puts her smartphone away upon seeing you, this means the feeling is the same on both the side.
The above-listed signs that a woman is in love with you vary from one individual to another, so in that case, let your gut feeling make the final decision. Are you a first-time dating a girl, need advice? Contact Relationships MDD right away!
I would love to hear from you, share your experiences in the comment section.
Read More: 5 Tips to Manage Stress and Stay Healthy
What Can You do While Having a Mood Swing?
We all have occasional mood swings. There are some things we can do during them to help make ourselves feel better.
Bouncing back and forth between moods when nothing else around you changes isn’t something you alone experience. Millions of Americans use medication to temper their mood swings. In fact, in 2011 $11 billion of antidepressants and $18 billion of antipsychotics were sold. There are still some people who take nothing and suffer in silence. Regardless of which of these “categories” you fall into, you still need to learn how to master your mood – something that requires a lot of practice and patience.
It’s all in how you Look at Things
There are many “cognitive distortions” that make things seem worse than they really are, thus triggering your bad mood. The Greek philosopher Epictetus went on to point out that “People are not disturbed by things, but by the view, they take of them.”With this in mind, here are 5 common distortions we should avoid:
- Polarized thinking occurs when you only see the world in black and white. You should leave this type of thinking to computers and try to put things into context instead.
- Overgeneralization is surprisingly easy but utterly irrational to do. This occurs when you think that one negative event is a harbinger of disaster when in reality one data point is virtually meaningless.
- Make sure you have real information about important issues so you don’t fill the void by concluding that no news is bad news. Of course, you should also prepare for bad news – just don’t let it give you an ulcer.
- Personalization occurs because we want to link negative acts to unrelated outcomes. You can’t allow yourself to be that arrogant. You’re not the center of the universe – something for which you should be thankful.
- Externalization happens when we credit our moods to outside influences instead of looking for their true source. You need to stop giving simple facts false meaning. Of course, you should work on real problems and turn your would-be assailants into allies by asking for their support.
Act out and Help Others
Fortunately, you don’t have to think your way out of a funk – you can act your way out of one instead. This is thanks to what’s known as the James-Lange principle of emotion, which says that your emotions are responses to your ideas or experiences. The opposite is also true in that since our bodies move in specific ways, our moods align accordingly. With this theory in mind, here are 5 ways you can act your way out of a bad mood:
- You’ve heard the old saying, “Fake it until you make it.” This works here too. Act brave on the outside (e.g. hold your head high, puff your chest out, have a firm gaze). This will help you feel positive and strong on the inside too – especially when you get stabilizing feedback from other people, even if they’re in the form of non-verbal cues.
- Get up and get exercising. This will help you release endorphins, which can put you in good spirits.
- Drink less alcohol. While a couple of cocktails can temporarily settle your nerves, it won’t last for long. This is because when your body processes the alcohol, dysphoria (an emotional state marked by anxiety or unease) kicks in. This happens as soon as you start in on your second drink. At this point, you’ll discover that the problems associated with the alcohol have already started to outweigh the benefits.
- Spring cleaning isn’t just for your house or for a certain time of the year. You can spring clean your mental inventory, especially when you find yourself saying or thinking in terms of self-defeating statements. This clutter leads to bad moods. Purging your old to-do lists, getting rid of things you’ve started but never found the time to finish, and donating clothes that will never fit you again comfortably will help lift your mood and give you more energy to pay attention to the stuff that really needs your attention right now.
- Take time to help someone else helps you step away from what’s bothering you and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Of course, the person’s gratitude is also highly satisfying.
Use Coping Strategies
Since you can’t avoid all triggers (e.g. seasonal changes, stressful events) you can make some lifestyle changes that will make a big difference in your moods. Some of the things you can do here include:
- Do your best to control your stress by simplifying your life. Delegate some of your responsibilities whenever possible. For those things you can’t control try some stress-management techniques like meditation, visualization, and yoga.
- Maintain a regular schedule and routine. Don’t throw too many changes your way – life does that enough without your help. As much as possible, you should keep your meals, errands, exercise, and bedtime routines close to the same each day – especially in regards to time.
- Practice healthy sleep habits. When you’re overtired you can trigger mood swings. Take some time to relax before bed – listen to some soothing music, read, and take a warm bath. It’s also important to make your bedroom a calming place where you only sleep and have sex. This will require some discipline, but it’s important enough to go out of your way to do these things.
- Get moving. Studies show that regular exercise can help improve mood. Start slowly by taking a walk around the neighborhood. Gradually work up to exercising on most days of the week.
- Avoid caffeine from coffee and soda, especially at night. This is a stimulant, which can keep you up at night.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs, especially if you’re taking any medications because this could possibly trigger a mood swing.
- Keep a journal, taking note of big events, stresses, how much sleep you’re getting, and what you’re eating and drinking. Eventually, you’ll notice patterns emerging. Once you know what your triggers are, you can deal with them better.
Talk to someone. Go use a sex chatroom where nobody knows you and share your feelings with someone through sexting. There are some tips and tricks of sexting that you should be aware of at the beginning. Having another person empathize with you is helpful. You never know, they may have experienced the same thing and know how to help you pull through it.
Read More: Moving Offices: How to Know When It’s Time
Make Your Reception More Memorable By These Planning Tips
Every newly married couple wants to hear their friends and relatives say that it is the best and most unique wedding reception they have attended ever. However, make it sure that your reception theme, decoration, and boozy favors to give a kickstart to the party are classy is serious work.
As an experienced event planner, I know how excited you are after your special day. After the special day, you want to throw an unforgettable reception. Follow the planning tips mentioned below:
Select a unique venue
If you find it hard for going outside for a traditional wedding reception, you can think out of the box. By thinking out of the box, you can give uniqueness to your post-wedding bash. Here are some options for selecting the location:
- Art Galleries
- Group campgrounds
- Mid-mountain ski lodges
- Playgrounds or parks
- Summer camp
- Small amusement parks
Selecting any one of these will charge your spirit of hearing the guests saying they are attending one of the best reception bashes.
Personalize the decoration
Venue decoration is essential, and personalizing the decoration makes it unique and special one. For personalization, you can use decorative items with personalized labels and stickers. From lights to furniture, make everything customized. Paste customized stickers on the items being used for decoration.
Plan to surprise your guests at the entrance
You are married or you have entered into a new life is not a surprise now. Think to do different things to make your guests amazed when they enter the venue. You can burst news that there is a secret tent, which is serving a themed shot. Besides, you can offer old-fashioned games for the guests.
Produce welcome bags
Maybe you may not available to welcome all the guests at the entrance. Therefore, you should plan to do something that can make them feel having a personalized welcome. Make a person responsible to greet the guest and gift them welcome bags with a personal note when they enter the venue. In the bag, you can place snacks, hangover helpers, and weatherproof essentials.
Set the mood with color
Have a colorful decor whether you want more lively energy at the reception bash or a wedding theme. You can use a large number of items to work on creating a beautiful palette into your wedding reception bash. Flowers with personalized labels at the center, tablecloths, candle colors, and linen napkins can add an extra flair to your reception.
Play the music that the guests get in the mood and start dancing
Plan a playlist. Choose the music that can please the guests and you. For this, you can hire a DJ or a band. The music that will be played should be the one no one can escape from being on the dance floor.
Hire a coordinator
Having an event planner is awesome. Look for hiring someone who can oversee the shindig details if you haven’t hired an event planner. It will worth, as you will be busy in enjoying your newlywed status.
Make a shift and be comfortable
As you finish your first dance, switch your veil and train for the white dress. Make yourself move comfortably. By doing this, you will be able to enjoy more fun and your reception attendees follow the suit.
Set reciprocal/personalized food stations
You know a guest is happy when he/she is fed well. Therefore, serve the guests with specialized treats. You can give a personal touch to food items and beverages with custom label design. Leave no-fail options and ask the planner to have proper food at the right place like pasta bars, mac-and-cheese stations, donut walls, and grilled cheese lines.
Plan for having unexpected entertainment for the guests
To make your wedding reception unforgettable for each of the guests, you can surprise them with a completely unexpected event. Hire a belly dancer or a mariachi band to create Wow factor and surprise your friends and guests.
Refuel with light snacks and drinks
Enjoying the reception bash to the fullest requires energy. You can serve them with the most favorable snacks and drinks. French fries and sliders will give your guests a second wind. You can serve pizza by the slice or bite-sized tacos if your guests are not burger/fries type.
Plan to have a graceful exit
Everyone is in high spirits and has enjoyed a lot at the bash. Now, the time comes to give an end to your reception. Leave a farewell note and opt for sparkle send-offs for the guest at the end. It’s your wedding and it is you who have to make it count. Therefore, you should ensure that there will be a graceful exit and all the guests will happily leave the venue.
Wedding receptions come in all shapes and sizes. There are many ways to add something different to make your bash unique whether you want to be super off-beat or more traditional. It’s you, your budget, wish, or planning that can help you what to do or what not to do for making your reception unique.
5 years forward- how will presentations look with new technology trends
3 Lessons for Companies to Learn From Subscription Based Ecommerce Market
Why Would You Choose The Fitness Centre Near Your Home?
BROC BROWN: Inside The Life Of The U.S.A.’s Tallest Teenager
MUST READ: Potential Cure For HIV Found In Britain
Easy Weight Loss Tips With Proper Diet Plans to lose weight in 7 days
Education2 weeks ago
3 Reasons why Singing Nursery Rhymes to Kids are Good for Them
HEALTH2 weeks ago
7 Back Pain Conditions That Women Should Watch Out For
Business1 week ago
What are the main skills you need to acquire to be a successful SEO person?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Hide Page or Post Title in WordPress
Tech1 week ago
How to Browse the Web Completely Anonymously
Life6 days ago
9 Ways to Be Summer Savvy
Education2 weeks ago
What are Emerging Trends in SEO?
electronics1 week ago
Smart Robots: Innovative Products on the Horizon