Being in love and living with the best person is really enjoyable, but only when you are on a vacation to a tropical island. When you are back to your apartment middle of the congested city, the only enjoyable activities you do have left are cleaning the apartment, buying the grocery, taking your dog on a walk, dropping your children to school and if you get time after all these hassles, working 40 hours in a week. The situation is, even more, worse if you are a working couple.
So, in this blog, I will share 10 very useful apps which are developed only to eliminate the pain of being ‘working’ couples.
1- Between – Private Couples App
Do you struggle to remember all the important dates? Do you often buy grocery which has already been bought by your partner? Do you wish to save all precious memories in a single album? Do you want to share the plan for any occasion with your partner? If yes, Between is the best choice for you.
Between which is the free app allows the couple to share almost everything with each other. And the best part of this app is the privacy. Whatever you share with each other, remain within your apps only.
Features of the Between app:
- Inbuilt chat. Show your love using a lot of smileys and GIFs
- To-do list
- Birthday, anniversary remainder and countdown
- Store all photos and videos which stay saved in Between even when you change the phone
- Track each other’s location
Read More: Facebook Data Breach Probe Launched by Irish Watchdog
Spending while sticking to the budget is the challenge all couples are facing. One of the reasons why they always overshoot the budget is not sharing the budget with their budget partner. In such a situation, a very popular budget planning app comes to aid.
Unlike any other budget planning app, GoodBudget app allows users to sync spending report with their partner, across android, iPhone and even web. It helps working couples to keep on the same page.
Features of the GoodBudget app:
- Automatically sync across different devices
- Check account balance
- Plan the monthly or weekly budget
- Add income
- Search for the transaction you and your partner have made
- Insightful earning and spending report
- Split expense transaction
- Easily edit or delete the budget
Read More: 13 Signs She is Madly in Love With You
3- Happy Couple – Love Quiz
After completing your 9 to 5 job, when you both finally meet, every second should be exciting and funny. Right?
Well, there is a couple of gaming app which you both can play together and find out more about your partner. Yes, it is a fun quiz game which makes you curious to know your partner’s answers and makes you laugh over their answers at the same time.
Happy Couple notes every answer of both of you and lets you guys talk through the app. You can also guess each other’s answer to earn the matching points which can be used to unlock further challenges.
On top of this, daily challenges and personalized challenges make it more fun for the couple to relax after a busy day.
It is very obvious that as a working couple, you guys never prefer to roam around the city to find the perfect home. Because It cost you time and a lot of effort.
There is an app named Zillow which shows you all homes which are for sale or rent in your nearby suburbs. Zillow app contains the list of millions of properties. What makes this app unique is the fact that every property is listed with all details of the locality and with the agent’s contact number.
On Google Play Store, Zillow is reviewed for 466,201 times.
Features of the Zillow app
- Search properties from the database which encompasses 100 million-plus properties.
- Receive the property alert
- Talk to agent directly from the app
- Compare selling or renting price of different homes
- See neighborhood information such as school, park, restaurant, grocery stores, and coffee shops.
Read More: With These APPS, You Can Save Both Time And Money
5- Zum: Safe Rides and Childcare
Being parents and being the working couple is a deadly combination. It not only affects your professional life, but your kids grow up complaining about your parenthood.
However, there is one app that can draw out one of the biggest nightmares of being a working parent – dropping kids to school. Zum app is the Uber for kids, allowing parents to book a safe ride for their kids. Zum has even tied up with the different schools to offer safe pick up and drop off service for students.
Currently, services of Zum is only available in a few cities of the USA, but they are expanding their business boundaries rapidly.
Features of Zum app
- Parents can book rides for their kids
- They can view all the details of the drivers
- They can track the ride
- Multiple ways to pay the fare
- Share the riding experience with other parents
- Parents can even schedule the ride prior to a day
Read More: Some Interesting and Awesome Apps that should be in your Androids
6- LaLamove: Fast & Reliable Delivery App
You don’t change home every day, but when you change it, thought of delivering all furniture, electronics, and other bulky items to the new place don’t let you sleep properly. As if this is not enough, you both guys are working and don’t want to waste time to find the reliable logistics expert offline.
But guess what? There is a mobile app named Lalamove that you can use to find the perfect logistics expert who can come to you at your time and deliver your belongings safely to your new home.
Currently, the service of LaLamove is limited for users of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, India, and China. However, LaLamove like service providers is available in every part of the world.
Features of the Lalamove app
- You can select from the large variety of fleet – vans, trucks, lorries, motorcycles
- After selecting the type of vehicle and adding the destination, you get the instant quote
- Once you place the order, the nearest driver reaches to you within no time.
- You can anytime call the driver or track him
- You can pay via different payment methods such as eWallets, debit or credit card and bank transfer.
- It is available for 24/7
Read More: Pixel phone camera will support external mics soon, Google says
7- Rover – Dog Sitters & Walkers
Needless to say that for every dog owners, the dogs are the part of their family. But for a
the working couple who hardly find the time for their family, how they can invest one-two hours
from their busy lives to take the dog out?!
Considering the same trouble, A Place for Rovers, Inc. launched an app named Rover which
lets you book the dog carer for pet boarding, house sitting, daycare, and dog walking.
To provide the ultimate user experience and safety, all dog carers who have registered themselves on this very unique platform are certified and insured. Currently, the service of the Rover app is available in the USA, Europe, and Canada only. For Australia, you can opt for Pawshake app.
Features of Rover app
- Book pet sitter for any service on your desired time
- Get the instant quote
- You can view the content-riched profile of pet carer
- Multiple payment methods
- Track the pet carer when he/she is outside with your dog
- Pet carer can directly talk to you through the inbuilt chat feature
- He /she can even share the photo of your dog whenever you ask.
Read More: Facebook is Developing a Cryptocurrency for WhatsApp Money
8- Task Rabbit
Yeah! finally, it is the weekend. Oh damn? I need to clean a dirty house!
Like this, if the anticipation of weekend suddenly turns into grief, you need to think about a cleaning app named Task Rabbit which makes sure that some boring tasks won’t spoil your weekend. It is an app which allows you to tackle home services including cleaning, mounting, and furniture assembly by booking an appointment of the Tasker.
Like many other apps we have discussed in this blog, Task Rabbit is accessible only in the USA. However, it is a very popular business, and so, many other apps like Task Rabbit may available in your country too.
Features of Task Rabbit
- Users can select his preferred service from the list of services
- Users can later edit it or even cancel it
- Users can assign the Tasker a time slot
- Multiple ways to make payment
- Live to track
- Discounted service with a referral code
- Users can easily chat with Tasker from the app itself
In the nutshell
If you are working couple, you should not afraid of using the apps which we have discussed in this blog. These apps not only help you to complete most of the tasks but make your relationship stronger and make you feel relax while you are on work. All apps we have discussed are free and allow you to order on-demand service with just a few clicks. So next time when you miss out the golden opportunity to share a few loving moments with your loved one just because you have a whole todo list unticked, derive the benefits from a few next-gen apps.
About the Author:
Vishal Virani is a Founder and CEO of Coruscate Solutions, a leading cleaning app development company. He enjoys writing about the vital role of mobile apps for different industries, custom web development, and the latest technology trends.
Read More: Self-Care Your Way Into Summer With These 6 Simple Steps