In the present era, e-commerce solutions are the soul of any business from small to enterprise scale. The reason is simple as you need to offer to add to cart facility to your customers. But, adding cart is not a single feature, the e-commerce solutions offer varied tools. The list of tools includes payment options, the process to add goods, apply coupons and more. There is no dearth of availability of the platforms, all you require is to sort the solutions as per the strength of your venture. You need to have a clear path according to your requirements.
Here, we are listing the best solutions with their features, you can pick the best one, considering their features-
This is an extension+core model platform, containing all base and advance features, add-ons, and integrations. It is known for its lightweight, affordable and scalable traits. Though WooCommerce is available for free, you need to pay for hosting, web development, SSL certificate, and website security. But, these come with a one-time payment.
- You can add new products easily.
- A good website builder with a complete package.
- Allows adding the varied extension.
- Affordable, lightweight and scalable.
- Different product variants are supported.
- Customized support is missing.
- Novice does not find it simple in usage.
- One has to be coding proficient to edit themes.
- One needs to pay the additional cost for SSL certification, hosting, etc.
Read More: 3 Lessons for Companies to Learn From Subscription Based Ecommerce Market
In the eCommerce industry, Shopify appears in the top list, and there are varied relevant reasons for this. Its usability offers scalability, and it has an intuitive dashboard. It is a SaaS platform, which allows the businesses to add, discounts, products, build an email marketing strategy, and much more. The admin has access to a vast collection of mobile-ready templates. If you have good web experience, then you get HTML and CSS editors in the admin area.
- Intuitive dashboard.
- A wide range of mobile-ready templates.
- Flexibility design as well as customization.
- It offers ideal hosting with great speed and security.
- High in cost
- In-built features are limited.
- You need to enter the Shopify app market to get extensions.
- Technical jargon is in abundance.
Read More: Wall Street Quietly Shelves Its Bitcoin Dreams
It totally works on the drag and drops feature, with which, it allows the designer to use his creativity to the fullest. It helps them build the best business site. As compared to other website builders, it provides better precision and flexibility in terms of images, slideshows, text, etc. This platform comprehends the value of branding and enables you to own a streamlined and stunning online store.
- More secure and faster website designing.
- Great customer support.
- Robust knowledge base.
- Best collection of design templates.
- Superb website configuration and onboarding.
- There is no scope of exporting data.
- Lacks in some technical aspects.
- Modern marketing tools are not available.
- It might be expensive to have plans for the long-term.
- Parameters and rulers are not available for designing and editing.
Read More: Amazon Web Services Expands Serverless Computing Strategy
It is famous for its sleek drag and drop template. This helps the designers build amazing websites. To creative an e-commerce web store, it provides plenty of features and tools. The creative artists, who need to display a small list of products, they can avail abundant product listings, such as SKU’s and other variants. It is true that you know it for its lightweight trait, but it still owns everything (you require selling online). This includes customizable mails, coupons, packing slips, and more to name. Squarespace also assures you for SSL security, free domain, automated deals of discount, etc. The only thing it does not have is the app store.
- Good customer support.
- There is the flexibility of exporting data.
- Packed with all the required features.
- Superb onboarding.
- Simple to use and works faster.
- The learning curve is steep.
- Modern marketing features are absent.
- App Store is missing.
- Pricing is quite expensive.
Read More: 6 Steps to Get More Traffic to Your Business Website via Social Media Marketing
It is popular as one of the robust e-commerce solutions. This is an ideal option if you want a custom web design. Whatever business size you have, this website builder has pricing plans complementing your requirements. Each plan has endless storage, bandwidth, staff accounts and products. You do not have to pay tax on transaction and cancellation.
All the features can easily be implemented, and you will have no trouble navigating the well-organized dashboard. You will be able to add new products quickly and efficiently. The only drawback is the way this e-commerce platform presents the “Add a Product” pages; they require lots of scrolling. However, the overall experience is quite pleasant.
Availability of 24*7 tech support.
It is SEO-optimized.
There is complete control over design.
Products categories are unlimited.
Theme customization needs coding proficiency.
It does not have integration feature.
We have listed top e-commerce platforms to boost your e-commerce store. You should evaluate your sales, traffic and future growth before you choose any one of them. We hope that the listed will help you make the right decision for the growth of your web store. If you also want to share your suggestions, you can put them in the comment section.