Search Engine Optimization is an essential part of having a productive and accessible website. The ranking of the pages changes depends on new developments. It is crucial to be on top of all innovations to get your site to the top of the search list. The good thing is that many tools can help with analytics and improvement of one’s marketing strategy and performance.
It all starts with getting all the data about the website’s performance, conversions, etc. Before concentrating on our list of must-have software, we need to highlight the importance of the fundamental element, engaging content.
If you do not have time, energy, professional enough employees to provide engaging materials, then hiring an expert essay writer at EssayPro.com might be a good choice. Experienced authors can help with any content-related tasks, not only academic papers. And without good content, there won’t be much progress.
Now we are ready to present seven amazing tools that will make one’s marketing and SEO strong in 2019.
1- Google Analytics
First of all, it is completely free. Secondly, it comes directly from Google – one of the biggest search engines. They know exactly what factors influence the website’s ranking.
The main feature is the in-depth traffic analysis. It shows what content is the most viewed on one’s page. There is information on a number of visits, duration, etc. There are also statistics by the countries from which visits come from, which is great to know one’s target audience better.
Another cool feature is seeing how many mobile visits are there. It is a thing to consider when making a mobile-friendly interface.
So the main benefits are:
- Information on conversions, ability to set goals;
- Visitors’ demographics to reach the target audience;
- Channels that send the most traffic to one’s site.
This tool is not free; the basic version costs $99 per month. However, the performance is outstanding. It shows extensive historical data, backlinks research, traffic estimations for all pages. The main functions are:
- Keywords provision (newly discovered every month). One can generate keyword ideas concerning the target audience’s country;
- Traffic estimations for top 10 rankings for an inquiry;
- Site’s backlinks and interlinks monitoring
- Opportunity to analyze competitors’ link data.
This fascinating tool has something else to offer. It is designed to help discover new marketing opportunities, excluding keywords. It finds backlinks and options for guest posting.
Ontolo provides effective options, which saves a lot of time comparing to traditional searching. This tool is not free; the basic plan is $97 per month. Here are the essential functions:
- Searching for backlinks and guest post options;
- Finding the best variants;
- Providing comprehensive yet straightforward research on these options.
4- Answer the Public
Answer the Public
This is a useful tool to find ideas for content. It also has a free plan, so it is suitable for anyone, even those who are on a tight budget. It collects search autocompletes from Google and Bing to provide the data on what people are looking for. The main benefits are:
- Helps to create relevant long-tail keywords;
- Gives a better understanding of one’s audience;
- Provides content ideas based on what people are looking for;
- Makes keyword research more precise.
This is one of the best tools for SEO planning. It gives plenty of opportunities, such as organic searches information. One can check the competitors’ activity to see what their strong points are and use this information to increase their own performance. It also shows the most effective content and keywords of the analyzed page. Among other features there are:
- Comprehensive keyword research, which is just necessary for any marketing strategy;
- Competitors’ backlinking to improve one’s own linking;
- SEO audit of the page.
The basic plan starts with $99.95 per month.
6- HubSpot’s Website Grader
HubSpot’s Website Grader
This tool helps to get an overall report on the website’s performance. The provided report is clear and straightforward. It shows the grading of the features that influence the SEO ranking of one’s site directly. Those are performance, security, mobile-friendliness, etc. The main functionality includes:
- A detailed report on website performance;
- A separate rating for each site’s feature;
- Recommendations on improvements.
This tool is available for free.
It is a very easy tool with an intuitive interface. It shows the pages of a site that need improvements and optimizations. The suggested changes can be done via this tool and posted directly to your website. After that, ClickFlow shows the increased performance of better content. The main functions are:
- Finding posts that need optimization;
- Allowing easy optimization via ClickFlow and posting them automatically to one’s web-page;
- Providing experiments and split testing of improved posts;
- Showing CTR increases and associated revenue.
It has a free trial option.
Read More: 7 Digital Marketing, In-Demand Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago
A successful marketing strategy is always based on analytics and detailed research. It is essential to know one’s website’s performance rates, Google ranking, backlinking, conversions, etc.
It is also essential to get the idea of competitors’ strategies and strong points. Keyword research is fundamental, yet it is not the only way to increase the audience. The tools we’ve covered will help one to get all the analytical data and make improvements to the content.
Read More: Conversation Marketing Hacks: 8 Ways to ‘Speak Human’ and Change the Game