Ayurveda has been a tradition in India and people have used it for centuries. People still depend on Ayurvedic methods to get cured of a lot of health ailments. That is why; Ayurveda is still a major way of lifestyle to many people.
There are best Ayurvedic products in India available and one can buy them from authentic Ayurveda shops or from online sites that deal with these products. There are a lot of fruits, herbs and other ingredients that are used to make these Ayurveda products and all of them are natural and organic.
Amla or the Indian gooseberry is one such fruit which has been essential in Ayurvedic medicine for many years now. The major reason behind this is that this fruit is full of goodness. It is loaded with antioxidants and other good things and so it is also known as the wonder fruit.
Here are some major benefits of amla:
- Amla is said to be a brilliant source of Vitamin C and so it can cure cold and sore throats. One can mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder along with 2 teaspoons of honey. Then one can have the mixture for at least 3 times a day for a week to get good results.
- This is very rich in fiber. That is why; if one is suffering from constipation then it can be of great help.
- This fruit is also said to give relief to some mouth ulcers which are really painful. One can take half a cup of amla juice and then dilute it with half a cup of water and then gargle the mixture. This can be very effective on mouth ulcers.
- They do have a lot of anti-inflammatory properties. They can give relief from joint pains and pains from arthritis. Both dry and fresh amla can be consumed for this.
- It is also said that amla can really goof for brain and eyesight. It can cure things like night blindness and dryness of retina.
- If one wants to lose their body weight and is working hard on it then one must include amla to their regular diet. This can aid in faster metabolism and so the digestion process happens smoothly.
There are a lot of top Ayurvedic products that have amla in it. One can have dried amla as a regular snack. They taste sweet and tangy and as they have a lot of Vitamin C it can be easily absorbed by the body.
Amla can also be very good for strong and healthy hair. This is a very nourishing herb and can act as a natural conditioner for hair. When it is used on a regular basis, it brings back the lost shine in hair and also slows down the greying of hair. One can use amla oil or can make a paste of amla powder to apply on hair as a nourishing hair pack. If amla is consumed on a regular basis then it can also give glowing and healthy skin.