An ideal scent should be everlasting and wearable in any situation and at any age. But with so many fragrances in the market, finding the perfect perfume can be a challenge! Perfume shopping can be an overwhelming tiring process. Beauty counters and online websites are stocked with the latest and greatest perfume brands of all time, but how to decide which is meant for you?
Here is an iconic fragrance list, counting on the Most Popular Perfumes for Women, and their irresistible aromas never get old. That’s why they are the best.
- Victoria’s Secret Love Eau de Parfum: A classic, all-time favorite. This fragrance has fruity apricot notes grounded with a hazy cotton flower base, which gives it a comforting hue of freshness. Smells like: Freshly washed cotton, drying out to the rich, fruity base.
- Glossier You Perfume: You must take time to adore this Glossier fragrance. The unique ergonomic design allows your hand to sit on the fragrance bottle perfectly. The perfume has subtle notes of Ambrette and Musk, that smell comforting and familiar to your body scents. Smells like: Freshly-washed, crisp, clean t-shirt.
- Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent: This Estée Lauder’s perfume has built up quite an excellent reputation for being favorite as a holiday scent. One mist of this fragrance is sufficient to transport you to a far-flung tropical island with coconut and vanilla notes. Smells like: Summer. Think coconuts, beaches, suntan lotion, and sea salt.
- Santal 33 Eau de Parfum: Le Labo’s cult Santal 33 is a fragrance that needs the least introduction. It is the most recognizable and noticeable ones. Based on the memory of an old Marlboro ad, it is musky and masculine with a perfect spicy punch. Cardamom, ambrox, violet, and iris summarize the notes of the fragrance. Smells like: Smouldering, sexy, dreamy date night scent.
- Maison Margiela Replica Springtime in the Park: By smelling this fragrance, you can visualize a green space, stunningly clean, blooming with flowers and full of happy, fictitious children who spontaneously burst into laughter. This perfume is the best picnic hamper you can have. Smells like: Fresh flowers and fruity notes
- Chloé Signature Eau de Parfum: If you are someone fond of fresh florals, then Chloé’s signature scent is meant for you. Lightweight, long-lasting, and incredibly versatile, it can accompany you to all occasions with a touch of sophistication. Smells like: A touch of florals with a creamy amber base.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum: If you wish to be a real head turner and get countless compliments, this scent can do that for you. Having fresh sweet notes of rose, jasmine, and orchid, combined with base notes of musk and bergamot, this perfume is a subtle pleaser. Smells like: Fresh florals with punchy notes of Jasmine, rose combined with patchouli.
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum: This perfume has become the world’s most-loved perfume. The creamy notes of coffee and vanilla emit a sweetness that develops into a dry white floral scent, followed by base notes of musk and patchouli. It’s a unique and scrumptious scent that will make it a gem of your perfume collection. Smells like: Sweet with followed punchy notes of vanilla, coffee, and musky white floral base.
- Tom Ford Fabulous Eau de Parfum: A powerhouse of mixed fragrances emitting luxury. The bitter almond and vanilla with earthy notes of leather are sensual and dramatic, not for the faint-hearted! Smells like: The intoxicating girl, to whom everyone is desperate to speak.
- Burberry My Burberry Blush: It smells so good; you would be tempted to eat it! The lemon, green apple, pomegranate, and rosy notes bring freshness, while the floral notes of jasmine and wisteria ground the scent to last long! Smells like: Fresh apple and pomegranate infuse with soft rose notes.