With evolution, mobile app development is not the same as it used to be in the past. Earlier, the mobile app development process was all about design, features, and the cost to create the app. However, the current scenario has completely changed. Now, mobile app development depends on the framework that you choose for your app.There is numerous popular framework available such as Flutter, React Native, Ionic, Angular, etc. Each of the frameworks has its benefits. Here, in this article, we will discuss the two most preferred framework: React Native and Ionic framework. No wonder, both of the framework has great coding language. It’s not an easy task to choose the suitable one for your mobile app development project. This article will guide you to decide which framework is right for you.
- If you developed code once on React Native can be used either on IOS and the Android platform.
- The React Native has a huge community that helps in solving any issues immediately.
- The platform is continuously improving, and with every new update, the app development becomes more remarkable
- The Ionic platform is capable of creating efficient mobile UI functionalities.
- Ionic Framework app development mainly focuses on the UI design so that users can get a great experience.
React Native VS. Ionic: The ComparisonHere, we have compared both React Native and Ionic based on different parameter:
- Technology Stack
- Community and plugins