CHICAGO (WGNTV) – On Friday, September 17, Dr. Robert Murphy, a professor of infectious disease at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine, answers questions about the blood types of a person in fighting COVID makes a difference.
Dr. Murphy is the executive director for the Institute for Global Health and will be on WGN Morning News on Mondays and Fridays.
You can also submit questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from NEWS10
- Great Danes fight until the end in Carrier Dome
- Union moves to 3-0 with home win over Springfield
- Shaker offense keeps rolling in big win over Schenectady
- Woodell’s six touchdowns carry Glen Falls past Schalmont
- Pearpalooza features a new art gallery in Capital Region’s Art Scene