PALATINE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A man was arrested after crashing his vehicle during an attempted traffic stop and then fleeing the scene on foot.
Michael Glenn Dillenbeck, 50, of Fort Plain, was arrested by Montgomery County Sheriffs after a traffic stop where he fled in a motor vehicle. While fleeing from police, Dillenbeck was then involved in a one-car motor vehicle accident. He then fled on foot from the scene into the Town of Palatine where he was eventually caught by police and arrested.
The investigation revealed that Dillenbeck was driving on a revoked license and was wanted out of the State of Tennessee for Felony warrants.
- Fugitive of Justice
- Obstruction of Government Administration 2nd
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation 2nd
Dillenbeck was processed and arraigned at the Town of Palatine Court. Dillenbeck was remanded to Montgomery County Corrections Facility with no bail.
More from NEWS10
- Newsfeed Now: Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito; Traffic flagger brings smiles to people stuck in jam
- LIVE: FBI, police swarm Brian Laundrie’s family home to execute search warrant related to Gabby Petito investigation
- Galway students back in-person after COVID forced a remote learning week
- Jones, Patriots breeze past Jets in 25-6 victory
- 45 New COVID cases in Albany County Monday, Sept. 20 report