ST. LOUIS (KTVI) — You have a chance to become a multi-millionaire Monday night when a near-record Powerball jackpot goes up for grabs.
Monday night’s drawing is worth an estimated $545 million. If the winner chooses the upfront cash payout, they will receive $392 million. The drawing will be done at 10:59 p.m.
The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million.
Here are five things more likely to happen:
- Being killed by hornets, wasps or bees. The odds are 1 in 59,507.
- Becoming president of the United States. Those odds are about 1 in 1 million.
- Becoming a movie star. The odds are 1 in 110,501.
- Going to the emergency room with a pogo stick-related injury. Those odds are about 1 in 115,300, according to Deseret News.
- Having conjoined twins. The odds of birthing conjoined twins are about 1 in 200,000, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.
If hit, the jackpot would be the 10th-largest in the game’s history.
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- President Biden to get COVID-19 booster shot Monday
- Dunkin’ donates 300 pounds of coffee to Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York ahead of National Coffee Day
- Pfizer testing COVID-prevention pill
- Fall fun! Nine Pin Cider and Samascott Orchards to host popular cider events
- 13-year-old girl missing in New York believed to be suicidal
Follow us on social media