Connect with us

Celebrities

Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Engaged After He Proposes In Montecio

Published

on

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker

Kourtney Kardashian is going to be a first time bride! On Oct. 17, BF Travis Barker popped the question and she said yes.

When you know, you know! Even though Kourtney Kardashian, 42, and Travis Barker, 45, just made their romance official shortly after Valentine’s Day 2021, the pair is now engaged! The Blink 182 drummer asked for the reality star’s hand in marriage on Oct. 17 after dating for less than one year, and she happily said yes, according to TMZ. The site reports that Travis popped the question on the beach in Montecito, California. The rocker reportedly set up a gorgeous floral arrangement on the sand, where he proposed to the mom of three.

This will be bride-to-be Kourtney’s first trip down the aisle, as she never married Scott Disick, the father of her three children Mason, Penelope and Reign,. Travis has been married twice before, to former beauty queen Shanna Moakler, from 2004-2008, with who he has two kids, son Landon, and daughter Alabama. He was previously wed to author Melissa Kennedy from 2001–2002.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker hold hands as they leave a romantic dinner at Nobu Malibu on Mar. 20, 2021. Photo credit: BACKGRID

Kourtney and Travis had been friends for years before turning their platonic feelings into romance. They live on the same street in The Oaks neighborhood of Calabasas, and their kids grew up playing together. Kourt and Travis were frequently seen going out to meals and to church as friends from 2018-2019. But by late 2020, Travis and Kourtney began flirting online by leaving cute comments on each other’s social media posts, and fans were convinced that something more was going on.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker leave a sushi restaurant on Mar. 19, 2021. Photo credit: BACKGRID.

After a Jan. 2020 trip to Palm Springs, the couple made things official by sharing mutual Feb. 16 Instagram posts, showing their hands intertwined. It wasn’t long before the two were photographed putting on plenty of PDA during romantic lunch and dinner dates, appearing so comfortable in each other’s presence. They even attended the UFC 260 event on Mar. 27, sitting in the VIP area and looking cuddly in a cutaway from the pay per view fights.

The pair then combined their families for an Apr. 2021 ski trip to Utah with their children. Alabama sweetly carried Reign piggyback style after Travis and Kourtney took their kids ski-tubing for the afternoon. The both families gathered around a fire pit to roast marshmallows that evening while playing a game of “I’m passing the phone to…”, which Alabama posted to her TikTok account. When it was her turn, Kourtney said “I’m passing the phone to my boyfriend” and gave it to Travis. It marked the first time she officially referred to the musician as being her boyfriend. Since then, they’ve basically been inseparable — and now they’re engaged!

google news

Celebrities

Home invaders shot armed security guard on duty at Jacqueline Avant’s $7M mansion

Published

on

Home invaders shot armed security guard on duty at Jacqueline Avant’s $7M mansion

By Sandra Rose  | 

Lester Cohen/WireImage

An armed security guard was shot outside the home where Jacqueline Avant, wife of music legend Clarence Avant, was shot and killed early Wednesday.

Jacqueline, 81, was fatally shot by a gunman who forced his way into the couple’s Beverly Hills area mansion. Clarence Avant, 90, was at home but wasn’t harmed, a source tells TMZ.

The security guard who was stationed outside the home was shot and wounded. He did not return fire, police say.

Beverly Hills police responded to a 911 call from the residence around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday in the upscale Truesdale estates.

RIP Jacqueline Avant Wife of Music Legend Clarence Avant Killed

LISA O’CONNOR/AFP via Getty Images

They found Mrs. Avant suffering from a single gunshot wound inside the residence. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital later that morning.

Police found a broken glass door at the rear of the mansion. They believe the home invaders targeted the elderly couple whose mansion is valued at $7 million.

Various upscale Los Angeles neighborhoods have been plagued by a string of “follow-home” robberies.

1638395577 448 Home invaders shot armed security guard on duty at Jacqueline

BACKGRID

Former BET host and actor Terrence “J” Jenkins, 39, was followed on his way home to his Sherman Oaks neighborhood by someone in an SUV who opened fire at his car around 3 a.m. on November 10. He managed to escape with his life.

Los Angeles Police Chief Michel Moore announced that a police task force has been created to apprehend “follow-home” robbers.

California is also plagued by crowbar-wielding smash-and-grab burglars who invade high end stores such as Louis Vuitton and Nordstrom.

Posted in Crime

Tags: Clarence Avant, crime news, gun violence, home invasion, Jacqueline Avant, Terrence Jenkins

google news
Continue Reading

Celebrities

Alec Baldwin Insists He ‘Didn’t Pull The Trigger’ In Tragic ‘Rust’ Shooting: I Would ‘Never’

Published

on

Alec Baldwin Insists He ‘Didn’t Pull The Trigger’ In Tragic ‘Rust’ Shooting: I Would ‘Never’

In a preview clip of his upcoming interview with George Stephanopoulos, Alec Baldwin claims that he did not fire the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of ‘Rust.’

Alec Baldwin, 63, will address his involvement in the accidental shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his film Rust in an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on Thursday, December 2. A preview clip was released the day before the full-length interview, and it shows Alec claiming that he didn’t fire the gun — which was loaded with a live bullet — that killed Halyna, 42, and injured director Joel Souza while they were filming scenes for the Western movie in New Mexico on October 21. “The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger,” Alec explained.

Alec’s comments led George, 60, to ask the actor, “So you never pulled the trigger?” Alec responded, “No, no, no. I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never.” The rest of that conversation will be show in the full interview. Also in the preview, the 30 Rock alum said he has “no idea” how a real bullet ended up on the Rust set and inside the gun. “Someone put a live bullet in the gun. A bullet that wasn’t even supposed to be on the property,” he explained to George.

Alec got emotional throughout the interview preview clip. At one point, George asked the Emmy winner if the shooting incident “is the worst thing that’s ever happened” to him. Alec shook his head in agreement, and said, “Yes. Because I think back, and I think of what could I have done?” Alec also spoke fondly about Halyna, before getting choked up about his late co-worker. “She was someone who was loved by everyone who worked with, and liked by everyone who worked with, and admired,” he said.

Alec Baldwin (Photo: Kristin Callahan/Shutterstock)

This ABC News special marks Alec’s first sit-down interview since the Rust shooting occurred. He previously spoke about the incident to the press in Manchester, Vermont with his wife Hilaria Baldwin, and he told the reporters the tragedy was “a one in a trillion event.” The star had initially broken his silence the day after Halyna died. “There are no words to convey my shock and sadness regarding the tragic accident that took the life of Halyna Hutchins, a wife, mother and deeply admired colleague of ours,” he wrote on Instagram. “I’m fully cooperating with the police investigation to address how this tragedy occurred.”

The Rust shooting is still under investigation. Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence, the attorneys for Rust armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, have said they’re investigating whether someone was attempting to “sabotage the set” of Alec’s film by putting a live bullet in a box of dummy rounds, which led to Halyna’s death.

google news
Continue Reading

Celebrities

Kyle Richards Reacts to Claim That Teddi’s Morphing Into Her

Published

on

PHOTOS: RHOBH's Kyle Richards Reacts to Teddi Mellencamp Being Slammed as "Weird" and "Creepy" for Dying Hair Dark

Kyle Richards is reacting to shady comments being made against her former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-star and longtime friend, Teddi Mellencamp.

After Teddi debuted a new hair color last month ahead of Kyle’s store opening in Palm Desert, she was shaded for being “weird” and “creepy” by fans who felt she had changed her look to appear more like Kyle. However, according to Kyle, the backlash she’s faced is absolutely ridiculous.

“Fans are saying Teddi Mellencamp is looking like a replica of Kyle Richards in this new photo, as they call it ‘weird’ and ‘creepy.’ Do you see any resemblance?” Bravo Housewives Tea on Instagram asked on November 30.

RHOBH Kyle Richards Reacts to Teddi Mellencamp Looking Like Her as Brunette

After the fan page shared a series of side-by-side photos of the ladies, Kyle said that if Teddi looks like anyone, it’s her daughter.

“She looks like her daughter [and] it’s more like her natural hair color,” Kyle wrote in a comment.

Kyle went on to say that when it comes to her own hair, she’s tried a number of different looks.

“I have had my blonde, red [and] brunette. People try different hair colors,” she noted, along with an eye-rolling emoji.

As for other commenters, they were divided, with some agreeing that Teddi is a “weirdo” and others encouraging her haters to “stop with this nonsense.”

“Yikes… single white female,” one person wrote.

“Can’t stand Teddi,” another added.

“WTF?” asked a third.

Meanwhile, someone else said, “Her hair is naturally dark… It’s ridiculous… She dyed her hair so [what’s the] big deal?”

Although Teddi confirmed her exit from the RHOBH cast in September 2020, she’s been spending plenty of time with her former castmates in recent months.

In October, after attending the premiere of Kyle’s latest film, Halloween Kills, Teddi offered support to Dorit Kemsley, who had been robbed at gunpoint at her Encino home. The previous month, the ladies enjoyed a girls’ trip to Las Vegas, where they were seen dancing on stage at a concert held by Teddi’s famous father, John Mellencamp.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 12 is expected to begin airing on Bravo sometime in 2022.

Photo Credit: Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock

google news
Continue Reading

Trending