Connect with us

Celebrities

Lisa Rinna Accused of Lying After Old Blog Contradicts Claim of Lisa Vanderpump Masterminding RHOBH Munchausen Scandal, LVP Reacts

Published

on

Fan Accuses Lisa Rinna of Lying After Old Blog Post Contradicts Her Claim of Lisa Vanderpump Masterminding Yolanda's Munchausen Scandal as LVP Reacts, Plus Rinna Tried Out For RHOBH Season 1

Credit: Jeffrey Mayer/MEGA, JOHN NACION/startraksphoto

Lisa Vanderpump reacted to Lisa Rinna‘s claims regarding her involvement in the Munchausen scheme against Yolanda Hadid on Twitter after her statements were shared in Dave Quinn‘s new book, Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of The Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It.

After Rinna suggested her former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member was the mastermind behind the scandal that targeted Yolanda’s Lyme disease, Vanderpump reacted to a screenshot a fan shared of past comments from Rinna, in which Rinna confirmed Vanderpump was not involved.

“Rinna can’t remember what she’s stated in the past. Liars can’t keep their stories straight,” the fan wrote on October 19.

In the excerpts shared from a past blog written by Rinna, it was noted that she had first heard the word “Munchausen” from her longtime hairdresser, Faye Woods, and later passed the information to Kyle Richards. It was also revealed that Rinna had admitted that she was the one who brought the idea up to her RHOBH castmates.

“I am telling you, I am the one who bought this topic to the girls. I have not and will not pass blame about this within our group. I was the one to bring the ‘M’ word, not LVP as Yolanda said at Kyle’s party,” Rinna stated.

Excerpt from Lisa Rinna’s blog post

After seeing the post, Vanderpump replied, “Oh dear…ugh.”

RHOBH Lisa Vanderpump Reacts to Rinna Comments on Munchausen

She later added another comment to the same post, which read, “It is just too much.”

RHOBH Lisa Vanderpump Comments on Rinna's Contradictory Statements About Munchausen

Following the release of Dave’s book on Tuesday, Rinna took to her Instagram page, where she said that although she was involved in the Munchausen scheme, Vanderpump was the mastermind.

“[It] comes out in the book that [Lisa Vanderpump] masterminded the whole [Yolanda Hadid] situation and how I took the bait. She caused it all. I will be forever sorry for this moment,” Rinna wrote in a Story.

In other RHOBH news, it was also revealed in Not All Diamonds and Rosé that Rinna was considered for the original cast.

“I went in and made a tape and they came to the house and filmed a little sizzle reel,” she recalled. “Usually when you get to that point, you’re on the short list.”

According to executive producer Alex Baskin, he believed Rinna would be great for the show because she was still a relevant “Hollywood type” with a famous husband in Harry Hamlin. However, Andy Cohen didn’t agree.

“Lisa Rinna had been on so many reality shows, it just seemed like a parody,” he explained. “For me, it needed to be about real women. I didn’t think we should have an actress, and I didn’t think any of them should be famous.”

Another actress considered for the show, ahead of season 12, was Kristy Swanson.

“I reached out to her agent,” casting director Dawn Stroupe shared. “But before we even talked, she posted on Twitter, ‘Hi fans! I’ve been contacted to do Real Housewives of Orange County. Should I?’ I had to call her manager nonstop until he called me back. And I said, ‘If she’s interested in doing the show, she has to take this down ASAP because the casting process is confidential.’ That nearly ended her run right there, but we did interview her.”

Jennifer Redinger, another casting director, revealed that she and her team have approached Vanessa Bryant for a number of different seasons.

“We pursued her every year and she was a no. She passed,” Jennifer confirmed.

google news

Celebrities

Adam Levine Debuts Rose Tattoo On His Face In New Photo Snapped By Behati Prinsloo

Published

on

Adam Levine

The Maroon 5 vocalist’s wife shared a photo of his brand new ink, as the two relaxed and enjoyed some tequila.

New tattoo alert! Adam Levine seems to have hopped on the face tattoo trend and gotten a rose inked on his face. His wife, Behati Prinsloo, shared a photo of the 42-year-old Maroon 5 singer sitting in the back of a car with the new ink on full display on Tuesday November 30. The singer and model seemed like they were having a nice night out and drinking some Calirosa tequila.

Behati, 33, tagged her husband of seven years and Calirosa in her Instagram story. The former Voice coach was wearing a worn green sweater, and a pair of torn up jeans, as they sat in the car, and he held the bottle of tequila. The new rose tattoo is pretty simple, showing just a black design in the shape of the flower. In later stories, Behati reposted videos from Calirosa that showed the couple taking shots of the tequila.

The new face tattoo is far from Adam’s first. The “Girls Like You” singer is covered in tattoos on his chest, arms and neck. Some of his most well-known tats include having “California” tattooed over his stomach. He also already has a few other floral tattoos, like another delicate flower on his neck.

Adam’s new rose ink is only his latest tattoo. (Splashnews)

Adam was kept pretty busy this year with Maroon 5’s touring schedule, and he’ll hit the road with his band again at the end of the year for two Las Vegas shows on December 30 and 31. While the band undoubtedly gave fans plenty of unforgettable concerts on their “MMXXI” tour, there were a few hiccups along the way. He laughed as he had a first in the 20 years of Maroon 5’s career and forgot the words to their hit song “She Will Be Loved.” He didn’t seem to mind, as he joked to the audience about it. “It’s funny because I didn’t even need to admit it because you guys came with me on the journey,” he said. Unfortunately not every moment was as silly, Adam also looked pretty angry, when a fan ran onstage and gave him a hug in the middle of one show. Gotta respect those boundaries!

google news
Continue Reading

Celebrities

Home invaders shot armed security guard on duty at Jacqueline Avant’s $7M mansion

Published

on

Home invaders shot armed security guard on duty at Jacqueline Avant’s $7M mansion

By Sandra Rose  | 

Lester Cohen/WireImage

An armed security guard was shot outside the home where Jacqueline Avant, wife of music legend Clarence Avant, was shot and killed early Wednesday.

Jacqueline, 81, was fatally shot by a gunman who forced his way into the couple’s Beverly Hills area mansion. Clarence Avant, 90, was at home but wasn’t harmed, a source tells TMZ.

The security guard who was stationed outside the home was shot and wounded. He did not return fire, police say.

Beverly Hills police responded to a 911 call from the residence around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday in the upscale Truesdale estates.

RIP Jacqueline Avant Wife of Music Legend Clarence Avant Killed

LISA O’CONNOR/AFP via Getty Images

They found Mrs. Avant suffering from a single gunshot wound inside the residence. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital later that morning.

Police found a broken glass door at the rear of the mansion. They believe the home invaders targeted the elderly couple whose mansion is valued at $7 million.

Various upscale Los Angeles neighborhoods have been plagued by a string of “follow-home” robberies.

1638395577 448 Home invaders shot armed security guard on duty at Jacqueline

BACKGRID

Former BET host and actor Terrence “J” Jenkins, 39, was followed on his way home to his Sherman Oaks neighborhood by someone in an SUV who opened fire at his car around 3 a.m. on November 10. He managed to escape with his life.

Los Angeles Police Chief Michel Moore announced that a police task force has been created to apprehend “follow-home” robbers.

California is also plagued by crowbar-wielding smash-and-grab burglars who invade high end stores such as Louis Vuitton and Nordstrom.

Posted in Crime

Tags: Clarence Avant, crime news, gun violence, home invasion, Jacqueline Avant, Terrence Jenkins

google news
Continue Reading

Celebrities

Alec Baldwin Insists He ‘Didn’t Pull The Trigger’ In Tragic ‘Rust’ Shooting: I Would ‘Never’

Published

on

Alec Baldwin Insists He ‘Didn’t Pull The Trigger’ In Tragic ‘Rust’ Shooting: I Would ‘Never’

In a preview clip of his upcoming interview with George Stephanopoulos, Alec Baldwin claims that he did not fire the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of ‘Rust.’

Alec Baldwin, 63, will address his involvement in the accidental shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his film Rust in an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on Thursday, December 2. A preview clip was released the day before the full-length interview, and it shows Alec claiming that he didn’t fire the gun — which was loaded with a live bullet — that killed Halyna, 42, and injured director Joel Souza while they were filming scenes for the Western movie in New Mexico on October 21. “The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger,” Alec explained.

Alec’s comments led George, 60, to ask the actor, “So you never pulled the trigger?” Alec responded, “No, no, no. I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never.” The rest of that conversation will be show in the full interview. Also in the preview, the 30 Rock alum said he has “no idea” how a real bullet ended up on the Rust set and inside the gun. “Someone put a live bullet in the gun. A bullet that wasn’t even supposed to be on the property,” he explained to George.

Alec got emotional throughout the interview preview clip. At one point, George asked the Emmy winner if the shooting incident “is the worst thing that’s ever happened” to him. Alec shook his head in agreement, and said, “Yes. Because I think back, and I think of what could I have done?” Alec also spoke fondly about Halyna, before getting choked up about his late co-worker. “She was someone who was loved by everyone who worked with, and liked by everyone who worked with, and admired,” he said.

Alec Baldwin (Photo: Kristin Callahan/Shutterstock)

This ABC News special marks Alec’s first sit-down interview since the Rust shooting occurred. He previously spoke about the incident to the press in Manchester, Vermont with his wife Hilaria Baldwin, and he told the reporters the tragedy was “a one in a trillion event.” The star had initially broken his silence the day after Halyna died. “There are no words to convey my shock and sadness regarding the tragic accident that took the life of Halyna Hutchins, a wife, mother and deeply admired colleague of ours,” he wrote on Instagram. “I’m fully cooperating with the police investigation to address how this tragedy occurred.”

The Rust shooting is still under investigation. Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence, the attorneys for Rust armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, have said they’re investigating whether someone was attempting to “sabotage the set” of Alec’s film by putting a live bullet in a box of dummy rounds, which led to Halyna’s death.

google news
Continue Reading

Trending