The rapid industrial growth brought many conveniences to our urban lives. But, along with those comforts, it also brought morbid health issues. The primary and most persistent problem in our modern lives is the problem of air pollution. Air contaminants and allergens are the main reason for our allergy, which causes cough problems in an allergic individual. If you live in an urban environment where you get surrounded by allergens, viruses and other pathogens, the chances are that you may be looking for the best air purifier to get help with your cough. Coughing can severely slow down you and your kids and hinder productivity. We will provide you with some best air purifier models and tips to choose a Daikin air purifier yourself.
How do Air Purifiers Help with Coughs?
If you are coughing uncontrollably, you must look for the best air purifier because it surely can help you with your cough problem. But the question is how? Air purifiers use a HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Absorbing) filter to isolate the contaminants suspended in the air and keep them trapped in the system until you clean and change filters.
What Should You Look for When Buying an Air Purifier?
- Filters: Filters are the primary organ of any best air purifier. Know which filters are there on your device. Here are some of the generally used filters for you to check:
- Pure HEPA filter
- Activated Charcoal Filter
- UV-C filter
- Pre-filter and
- Ozone free Ionizer
- Warranty period: Most air purifier models come with 1 to 2 years of warranty. Know which parts the company covers in the warranty paper.
- Easy set-up: Modern air purifier models are mostly touch-controlled and have a simple button layout. Avoid any complications in the set-up, and filter changing process.
- Room size: Check the rated size for an air purifier to know if it suits your room size.
What is the Number One Air Purifier?
These brands produce one of the top-selling air purifier models available in the Indian market.
- Eureka Forbes
Among them, Daikin is making one of the most affordable air purifiers.
Top Three Best Air Purifier Models are –
- Daikin MC55XVM6 Air Purifier:
- Streamer Discharge: This Daikin air purifier, besides the HEPA filter, uses the streamer discharge function to quickly remove odours and allergens with high-speed electrons with the oxidizing property.
- Turbo mode: The Turbo mode in the Daikin air purifier provides a high-power operation to clean the air fast.
- Deodorising Filter: Some Daikin air purifier models, including the MC55 model, utilize streamers to decompose the foul odours and assist the filter.
- Eureka Forbes 56-watt AeroGuard mist Air Purifier:
- HEPA filter: It uses advanced HEPA technology to remove 99% of suspended particles of 0.3 microns.
- UV Lamp: A UV lamp helps reduce volatile organic compounds, parasites and mites in the indoor air.
- 10X filter technology: It uses the Active 10X filter technology to purify the air in your house and eliminate dust, dander and germs.
- Daikin MC40XVM6 Air Purifier:
- Electrostatic HEPA filter: This Daikin air purifier has a high-performance filter that catches 99.97% of 0.3μm* fine particles.
- Anti-pollen mode: When you switch between “standard” and “low” modes in this Daikin air purifier, it creates a gentle whirlwind to catch suspended pollen in the air.
- Deodorising Filter: Odours are caught on this Daikin air purifier using the deodorizing filter.
Shop from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store for affordable pricing and enjoy pre-approved offers. Get hold of your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase eureka forbes air purifier on No-cost EMI.
In times of the global pandemic, your home is the only place where you spend the most time in the day. Although, it is no more a haven for you with a plethora of allergens, pathogens, viruses and other invisible germs floating in the indoor air. The Daikin air purifier uses the streamer discharge method, active plasma Ion and cutting-edge Electrostatic HEPA Filter to protect you against many dangerous disease-causing pathogens and improve the overall air quality. Do not compromise on the health of your family, and buy the best air purifier today. Enjoy a no-cost EMI using the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card for your purchases.