If you are a person who is planning to live in Dubai, then you have to get a residence visa. To survive and take all the benefits of a Dubai residence visa is essential. If you own a Dubai visa, then you can take advantage of many things like —
- You are free to open a bank account in Dubai.
- If you want to take a car or home loan, you can get them quickly if you own a Dubai residence visa.
- Your child can go to school, which is not possible without a residence visa.
- You can access all the health insurance and health services.
- You are free to have a driving license.
So here we see how we can take all the necessary services when we own a residence visa. So let’s take a look at how you can obtain a permit and the eligibility to get a residence visa in Dubai.
Eligibility to get a residence visa?
To get a residence visa, you must belong to the following category.
- You work at any UAE company, whether it is government or private
- You are a student who studies in UAE education institute
- You are going to retire in Dubai
- You buy some property in Dubai
- You invest some funds in Dubai
Type of residence visa in Dubai
You can get a residence visa according to you.
- Dubai work visa
It is for those who get a job in Dubai and want to take permission to work.
- Dubai student visa
It is for the student who takes admission to Dubai university.
- Family visa
It is provided to those that have close family members in Dubai.
- Investment visa
This one is provided to those to invest in Dubai. This type of visa has worked for a long time.
What do you need to get a Dubai residence visa?
You need the following document to get a residence visa.
- It would be best if you had a passport
- Entry visa
- UAE visa application form. You can get this form online
- UAE citizenship
- Passport size photo
- You have to give a medical fitness test
- Proof of health insurance plan
Dubai visa application?
You can only apply for a visa when you start living in Dubai. You have to apply for a residence visa. It means you have to enter with an entry permit in Dubai. And you cannot apply for your visa. A sponsor like a spouse or an employer can apply for your visa on behalf of you. You have to check for residence visa services in Dubai.
How to apply for a Dubai visa?
Now first, your sponsor has to apply for an entry permit.
Your sponsor can get this entry permit from the following
- The ICA’s Chanel portal
- Or from a mobile app
Once you get to Dubai, your sponsor must contact the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs or GDRFA and then apply for a residence visa.
While applying for this visa, your sponsor has to pay some fees for this visa. These fees depend on the validity of the visa.
After approval of your residence visa, GDRFA will add a visa to your passport.
After that, you will receive a UAE id. Your id and visa will be valid till the same date.
Contact any residence visa services in Dubai to get your residence visa.