Knowledge of pregnancy and lactation
Healthy pregnancy: Since moving on the road is due to health and attention from the very first moments of human life, from the beginning of infancy. The importance of pregnancy is clear to everybody. Undoubtedly, one of the greatest wishes of all women to have healthy and healthy babies is to try to determine the effective factors for the improvement of the pregnancy process and its outcome. In this collection, we try to make an effective step in promoting your health to your loved ones by expressing the essential points for the health of the mother and the fetus.
Pregnancy is a good time to review your diet and lifestyle before deciding on pregnancy and make changes to your diet to achieve health. This is an opportunity to provide the nutrients they need to grow during pregnancy. Especially if you are one of those people at risk of food insecurity. The most important nutrients that are likely to be deficient include folic acid, calcium, and iron. The use of folic acid supplements before pregnancy is very important because folic acid deficiency early in pregnancy causes flaws in the formation of the fetal neural tube. The amount of folic acid required in pre-pregnancy is 200 μg / day for healthy people these all tips are by Mohit Bansal Chandigarh who is a best Dietician.
Nutritional recommendations during pregnancy:
- Eating more iron-rich protein foods like meat, eggs, beans, and lentils
- Fish consumption at least 2 times a week
- Take at least 3 units of low-fat dairy products daily, such as milk, yogurt, dough, etc. to provide the extra calcium needed (every 2 units of dairy equivalent to 1 glass of milk, half a glass of yogurt or 2 glasses of dough).
- Choose healthy snacks such as fruits, dried fruit, cereal, and …
- Get 800 μg (0.8 μg) of folic acid supplement and choose folate-rich foods to prevent fetal neural tube defect, before pregnancy, at least two weeks into your pregnancy.
- A daily supplement containing vitamin D and calcium to prevent osteoporosis
- Receive iron-rich foods like meat and legumes and, if necessary, use iron supplements
- Get at least 5 units of fruit and vegetables and 3 units of dairy per day
- Get at least 8-10 glasses of water and fluids per day (especially during breastfeeding)
- Limit caffeine to 300 milligrams per day (3 cups of coffee or 6 cups of tea)
- Flush whole fruits and vegetables
- Cook whole eggs until yolk and white are tightened and avoid eating foods that contain raw and semi-crude eggs such as fresh mayonnaise, semi-baked cheesecake, and cream
- Cook whole meat and poultry, and wash all the utensils used to prepare raw meat, as well as the use of a separate board for crushing raw meat and vegetables
- Having enough physical activity during pregnancy and beginning exercise a few weeks after childbirth to regain fitness
Do not have to:
- X-rays and X-rays may be dangerous during pregnancy and should only be prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not smoke! Cigarette has very harmful effects on the fetus. Of course smoking cessation during this period also includes your wife.
- Avoid alcohol, alcohol can cause congenital defects in the fetus and increase the likelihood of stillbirth.
- Avoid consuming fatty foods and spices.
- Avoid taking canned food, especially canned fish, because the level of mercury is high and the development of the nervous system of the fetus can be damaged. This limitation should be observed in pre-pregnancy and lactation.
- Avoid taking aspirin without consulting a doctor.
- You can stay away from stress and psychological stress.
Nutrition During Lactation
- Breastfeeding helps the mother gradually consume excess fats stored during storage, and she is given the ideal weight.
- It’s important to have a diet rich in vitamins and nutrients for nursing mothers.
- During calving, it is important to consume calcium-rich foods. During this period, you need to receive 500 mg of calcium per day. Also, try to keep fish 2 times a week.
- Lactose and caffeine are easy to get into your milk, so restrict them.
- Avoid using too many foods that may affect your milk taste (like sweet peppers, calcium, garlic, onions, and spices).
- Do not forget that you need to drink plenty of water (milk, juice, or juice) during lactation.
- Foods that are restricted during pregnancy, including honey, liver eggs, and the like can be restored to the diet. Because the baby is no longer at risk and your immune system is back to normal.
- Most women are prone to return to their former organs after delivery but to achieve ideal weight, you should act with caution and be patient as if you are limiting your diet over lactation. It will affect your breastfeeding quality. The best way to get back to the ideal body is to slowly lose weight.
- Performing light exercises, such as short walking throughout the day, or a healthy and balanced diet, including low fat or a combination of protein, carbohydrates, and fruits and vegetables, can help you lose weight.
- During lactation, weight loss does not require severe and restrictive diets, because lactation naturally helps lose weight. Therefore, following a balanced diet, with regular lactation, it will reach its ideal weight.
Tips On Baby Feeding
From birth to the age of 4-6, breast milk is the best choice for baby feeding. From 6 months on, supplemental food supplementation with iron drop is recommended. With the help of Mohit Bansal Chandigarh you can know about Baby Feeding.
|Month||First two weeks||The second two weeks|
|Sixth||Porridge rice flour||Almond porridge|
|Seventh||Soup with whole-fat wholemeal meat without salt and spice||Add vegetables like carrots and potatoes to the soup|
|Eighth||Boiled egg yolks and yogurt||Mashed potatoes and carrots|
|ninth||Add legumes that are easy to digest, such as lentils and mushrooms to soup||Add green vegetables other than spinach to soup|
|Eleventh||Kite and puree are added to baby food|
A Few Important Recommendations
- The amount of each meal should start from a half teaspoon a day and gradually increase to 4 to 8 teaspoons a day.
- First, the baby should be fed with breast milk and then take an extra meal.
- Foods such as egg whites, kiwifruit, berries, gilan, sour cherries, melons, citrus, honey and spinach are not recommended until one year old.
- It can be added to butter or liquid oil for babies who do not weigh.
- Between adding any new food to the next new diet, it should be at least 3 to 5 days long so that the baby’s body is used to it and if it is susceptible to it.