Do you know that only 5% of online marketers actually make money, that’s quite a scary thought. So what about the other 95% well they are the ones who think that making money online is easy because that what they heard. Well sorry to burst your bubble but making money online is not easy if you are not serious. If you think that you are going to make millions over night you are going to get a rude awakening. I am going to share with you two simple but powerful tips that you can use to excel your online business.
Knowing the difference between supply and demand
If you can master this skill alone you will multiply your profits in a short time period. To get a supply of products is easy but there may not be a demand for those products right now, for example there is no point in selling summer clothes in the middle of winter or winter clothes in Jamaica because there is no demand for those products. Most of the time marketers just sell or promotes products because they look or sound good. The first thing you have to ask yourself before you promote anything is “Is there a demand for this?”. You must first do some research before spending any time or money in promoting the said product.
Finding a hungry crowd
A famous writer once said “just give me a hungry crowd with money in their wallets” this is a powerful quote. So when you decide on a product to sell the first thing you want to do is find out where your new customers hang out. For the most part the best place to start would be on forums and social networking sites. These site are easy to find with just a simple Google search. Once you find out where they are then it’s quite easy to get buyers as they already want the product or service that you are selling or providing. But just be aware of one thing and that is don’t spam forums or social networking sites as this type of marketing will just get you banned, it would be best to join in the conversation and contribute.
Theses are just two simple and yet potent methods that every marketer should take advantage of for longer lasting success on the internet. The sooner you implement and put into action what is spoken about in this article the quicker you will reap the benefits.