Connect with us

News

Juventus star Adrien Rabiot’s mother is pushing for her midfielder’s return to PSG amid Liverpool ties

Avatar Of Rajesh Khanna

Published

on

Juventus' Rabiot Has Been Linked With A Move Back To Psg

THE mother of Juventus star and Liverpool target Adrien Rabiot is reportedly trying to secure him a Paris Saint-Germain return.

The 27-year-old left the French champions on a free transfer in 2019 and then spent three seasons at Juve.

1

Juventus’ Rabiot has been linked with a move back to PSGCredit: AP

But he did not travel to the United States with the rest of the squad for their pre-season tour – many suspect it is due to transfer uncertainty, although the club said they are doing so for “personal reasons”.

And rumors began to swirl even more when he was accepted into Juventus’ Under-23 pre-season camp.

Now Mondo Bianconero reports that his mother and his agent Veronique are trying to bring him back to PSG.

Lyon have expressed interest in signing the versatile midfielder.

However, Rabiot is believed not to be keen on moving there and is said to be on the lookout for a more ‘reputable’ club.

Veronique is keen to secure him a return to PSG where he spent seven seasons in the first team, making 227 appearances and scoring 24 goals.

He has also been linked with a move to Liverpool.

Earlier this month it was reported that Rabiot Jurgen Klopp was set to be offered in a swap deal for either Roberto Firmino or Naby Keita.

Most read in the Premier League

CASINO SPECIAL – THE BEST REGISTRATION OFFERS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS

Staying at Juventus Turin is not yet out of the question.

Speaking recently about his future and the upcoming World Cup, Rabiot said: “I haven’t spoken to the club about it. I try to focus on the national team and let my agent do it.

“I’m under contract with Juve and there’s nothing to suggest I’m leaving.

“As for the World Cup, that would have nothing to do with my decision. It would not affect my choice.”

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;
n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version=’2.0′;n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,
document,’script’,’
fbq(‘init’, ‘752905198150451’);
fbq(‘track’, “PageView”);

Juventus star Adrien Rabiot’s mother is pushing for her midfielder’s return to PSG amid Liverpool ties

Advertisement

News

India to scrap airfare caps from end of August

Avatar Of Rajesh Khanna

Published

on

India To Scrap Airfare Caps From End Of August

The Ministry of Civil Aviation will remove the lower and upper limit on fares starting August 31, the ministry said in a circular today.

This would mean that air fares would once again be regulated by the market and competition would become fiercer.

The government had put fare caps in place at the start of the COVID pandemic to avoid any sudden increases or decreases in airfares.

Read also :

“After reviewing the current state of scheduled domestic operations, namely passenger demand for air travel in terms of the purpose specified in Initial Order No. 02/2020 of 21.05.2020, it has been decided to abolish the tariff bands notified from time to time concerning air fares with effect from 31.08.22”, reads the circular.

The ministry also reiterated that airlines and airports should ensure that guidelines to contain the spread of COVID are strictly adhered to and COVID-appropriate behavior is strictly enforced during travel.

First post: August 10, 2022, 4:14 PM STI

cnbctv18-forexlive

Continue Reading

News

ASK IRA: Is it big or bust with Heat salary ballast?

Avatar Of Rajesh Khanna

Published

on

Ask Ira: Is It Big Or Bust With Heat Salary Ballast?

Q: What is more important: Trading Duncan Robinson now for a strong power forward like Jae Crowder, or keeping him as a trade piece for a big fish down the road? – Bob, Davie.

A: Which is why I downplayed Duncan Robinson (if the Suns even would want to take on such a long-term contract) in yesterday’s response to the question about Jae Crowder. If the Heat are going to make a big move that does not involve Bam Adebayo, Jimmy Butler or Kyle Lowry, then they have to hold on to Duncan’s contract as salary ballast. Similarly, the Heat are not in position to randomly deal away a first-round pick (or two) when it comes to a trade smaller than for a legitimate or potential star. So, yes, I agree – you wait. The question then becomes whether you hold on to Tyler Herro for a similarly significant move. If so, that means you have chosen not to sweat the small stuff at the moment.

Q: Ira, the Heat didn’t want to sign P.J. Tucker for $10 million a year for three years, however they may end up paying the same or more for Jae Crowder if they bring him back in a trade. Is Jae an upgrade over P.J.? – Carl, Kapaa, Hawaii.

A: This has more to do with the intricacies of the salary cap than valuations of the players. If the Heat were to bring in Jae Crowder at his $10.2 million for this season, they would not be hard capped, because it would be via trade. If the Heat signed P.J. Tucker for that same amount for 2022-23, they would have been hard capped, because it would have been a free-agent signing. It doesn’t matter if that makes sense, it’s just the rules. And I happen to believe Jae would be excellent as a P.J. replacement, if the cap-o-nomics could work.

Q: Ira, in looking at your recent list of eligible free agents,. there are several players that could help the Heat. Pat Riley, Andy Elisburg, please, please do not sign Udonis Haslem to the last spot. – Joel.

A: The open offer has already been extended. So this no longer is a Pat Riley or Andy Elisburg decision; it is a Udonis Haslem decision. And solely a Udonis Haslem decision.

()

Continue Reading

News

Protest camp in Sri Lanka evacuated after 4 months in action against leaders

Avatar Of Rajesh Khanna

Published

on

Protest Camp In Sri Lanka Evacuated After 4 Months In Action Against Leaders

Demonstrations began on April 9 to protest against shortages of basic necessities. (Case)

Dove:

Protesters in Sri Lanka who toppled the previous government announced on Wednesday they were dismantling their main protest site near the president’s office following a crackdown on their leaders.

The group led by university students and left-wing parties said it was clearing its tents along the Galle Face seafront promenade in the capital.

A spokesman said they also withdrew four legal challenges to a police order ordering them to leave the area which claimed their tents were an obstacle to nearby hotels.

Activists were seen tearing down their tents and removing other structures they had erected to support their struggle against the administration.

The demonstrations began on April 9 to protest against shortages of essentials such as fuel, food and medicine in Sri Lanka’s worst economic crisis.

They culminated when tens of thousands of people poured into Colombo and stormed Gotabaya Rajapaksa’s presidential palace on July 9, forcing him to flee and eventually resign.

Days after Rajapaksa fled to Singapore and announced his resignation, troops evicted the protesters occupying the palace and the prime minister’s home and office.

Security forces have been accused of using excessive force to evict protesters, with more than 80 people sustaining injuries that required hospitalization.

Since then, dozens of activists have been arrested for damaging state property.

A prominent labor leader, Joseph Stalin, was released on bail on Monday following international criticism of his arrest last week for causing damages worth $90.

Rajapaksa’s successor, Ranil Wickremesinghe, drew a distinction between “protesters” and “rioters” and promised firm action against “all troublemakers”.

Shortly after protesters swarmed the palace, there were social media posts showing them frolicking in the pool and bouncing on four-poster beds inside the sprawling compound.

But protesters also handed authorities around 17.5 million rupees ($46,000) in cash found in one of the rooms.

(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)

ndtv

Continue Reading

News

PM Kisan 12th Installment: Here’s New Registration, Village Wise Beneficiary List, Installment Date And Other Details

Avatar Of Rajesh Khanna

Published

on

Pm Kisan 12Th Installment 2022 Release Date – Check Beneficiary Status Link, Documents Required

PM Kisan 12th Installment: Here’s New Registration, Village Wise Beneficiary List, Installment Date And Other Details

PM Kisan 12th Installment: Although the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year 2018 it officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under this Yojana, small farmers get financial support by receiving Rs 6000 annually. Moreover, one member of one family can take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.

Now, the Central Government of India is all set to announce the PM Kisan 12th Installement 2022. Therefore, the 12th Installment will be directly added to the farmer’s bank account. If your Adhaar card is linked with your bank account, you can take the maximum benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.

12th Installment: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online

  • Follow these steps to see who is on the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries:
  • First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the PM Kisan Yojana website at pmkisan.gov.in
  • On the official website’s home page.
  • In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “beneficiary list” link.
  • When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a new page called “beneficiary status.”
  • There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
  • First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
  • If you pick a cell phone number,
  • Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
  • If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
  • After that, you’ll see a list of things you can sort by.
  • You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
  • When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money.
  • At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.

PM Kisan 12th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online

PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.

  • In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
  • There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
  • your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
  • You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
  • After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
  • On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
  • The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 is submitted.

12th Installment: PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment Date & Time

All the eligible farmers were expecting Pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment List is releasing from ist September 2022 till 31st November,2022. Now as per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 for ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of  beneficiaries.

PM Kisan 12th Installment: PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022

On the PM Kisan website, you may enter your Aadhar card number and mobile phone number to check your PM Kisan status for 2022. After submitting your application for the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Registration 2022, you will need to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.

There is a download option for the PM Kisan 2022 Beneficiary List PDF organized by village and an option organized by the district on the official website for PM Kisan, which can be found at www.pmkisan.gov.in

Prior to the closing date of the installation in 2022, applicants are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC requirements.

The post PM Kisan 12th Installment: Here’s New Registration, Village Wise Beneficiary List, Installment Date And Other Details appeared first on JK Breaking News.

Continue Reading

News

Taylor Swift Says She Never Listened to 3LW Before Writing ‘Shake It Off’: NPR

Avatar Of Rajesh Khanna

Published

on

Taylor Swift Says She Never Listened To 3Lw Before Writing 'Shake It Off': Npr

Taylor Swift attends the premiere of “All Too Well” in New York on Nov. 12, 2021. Swift this week responded to a copyright lawsuit regarding her 2014 hit “Shake It Off.”

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images


hide caption

toggle caption

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images

Taylor Swift Says She Never Listened To 3Lw Before Writing 'Shake It Off': Npr

Taylor Swift attends the premiere of “All Too Well” in New York on Nov. 12, 2021. Swift this week responded to a copyright lawsuit regarding her 2014 hit “Shake It Off.”

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images

Taylor Swift told federal court she wrote all the lyrics to her 2014 hit “Shake It Off,” and said she had never heard of the band 3LW or their 2001 song “Playas Gon’ Play” before legal action was taken against her.

Swift made these statements in a statement this week on the case originally filed in 2017 by Sean Hall and Nathan Butler, who wrote ‘Playas Gon’ Play’ and claim Swift stole some of his lyrics for “Shake It Off”.

The lawsuit focuses on Swift’s chorus, which includes the lines “”players gonna play, play, play” and “haters gonna hate, hate, hate”. 3LW songwriters point out that the 2001 song contains the lyrics, “playas, they’ll play, and haters, they’ll hate”.

Youtube

She said the phrases “players gonna play” and “haters gonna hate” were part of popular culture while she was growing up, and often used “to convey the idea that negativity can or should be ignored. “.

Swift said her lyrics had no influence from 3LW and instead were about “independence and ‘getting rid’ of negative personal criticism through music and dance”.

“In writing the lyrics, I was partly inspired by the experiences of my life and, in particular, the relentless public scrutiny of my personal life, ‘clickbait’ reporting, public manipulation and other forms of criticism. personal negatives that I’ve learned to just shake off and focus on my music,” Swift said.

Youtube

In her statement, Swift provides examples to illustrate her point that the phrases have been widely used, including a 2013 performance by Eric Church at the Country Music Awards. Church performed his song “The Outsiders”, which also includes the lyrics “gamer gon’ play and a hater gon’ hate”.

During one of her own performances in 2013, Swift said she wore a t-shirt with the phrase “haters gonna hate” on it, and added that she bought the shirt from Urban Outfitters.

Swift concluded that she had “never heard the song Playas Gon’ Play and had never heard of this song or the band 3LW”, before the lawsuit filed by Hall and Butler in 2017.

“None of the CDs I listened to as a kid, or after that, were from 3LW,” Swift said. “I’ve never heard the song Playas Gon’ Play on the radio, on TV or in a movie. The first time I heard the song was after this claim.”

Here is more of his statement:

“I’ve never seen a music video for Playas Gon’ Play, I’ve never attended a concert where 3LW performed, and I’ve never attended a concert where the song Playas Gon’ Play was I do not own any 3LW albums or singles, nor any Playas Gon’ Play recordings. I do not own and have never listened to the Now That’s What I Call Music! 6 or Now That’s What I Call Music! 7 albums. I did not discuss Playas Gon’ Play or 3LW with anyone before this lawsuit I never subscribed to Billboard magazine and had never read anything in the magazine until I moved to Nashville and immersed myself in the music industry.”

Hall and Butler said they coined the phrase and while it “may seem like common parlance today”, it was “completely original and unique” when they wrote the song.

The next hearing in this case is scheduled for September 19.

NPR News

Continue Reading

News

Freeway plane crash: Pilot and passenger escape after single-engine plane lands on State Route 91 in Corona, California

Avatar Of Rajesh Khanna

Published

on

Freeway Plane Crash: Pilot And Passenger Escape After Single-Engine Plane Lands On State Route 91 In Corona, California

CORONA, Calif. — A single-engine plane landed and caught fire on a Southern California highway on Tuesday and the pilot and a passenger were able to escape to safety, authorities said.

The Piper PA-32 was flying toward Corona Municipal Airport when the pilot reported engine trouble and landed in the eastbound lanes of State Route 91 in Riverside County, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

Our sister station KABC showed dash cam footage of the plane landing in moving traffic and catching fire on the freeway near Corona. No injuries were reported.

The pilot, Andrew Cho, told the Southern California News Group that he and his passenger had time to get out before the flames spread.

Cho, 54, said they had taken off from Corona airport about an hour earlier and were planning to return when the engine suddenly lost power.

“There was an empty spot (on the freeway) so we drove there,” Cho said. “Thank God we didn’t really hit anyone.”

The aircraft severed the left rear of a Toyota Tundra pickup.

Cho said he is the co-owner of the Piper.

The FAA said it was investigating.

ABC-owned television stations contributed to this report.

Copyright © 2022 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)
{if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};
if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version=’2.0′;
n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,document,’script’,

fbq(‘set’, ‘autoConfig’, false, ‘443456229787972’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘443456229787972’);
fbq(‘track’, ‘PageView’);

ABC7

Continue Reading

Trending