CBSE Compartment Exam 2022 : How To Apply For Compartment Exam CBSE?
- 1st Step: Applicants must visit the website of CBSE – cbse.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application for Compartment Examinations 2022 for Private Candidates” link.
- 3rd Step: The CBSE compartment exam application form 2022 will appear on the screen.
- 4th Step: Enter all the details as required in the application form correctly and submit the form.
- 5th Step: On successful submission, note down the application number for future references.
- 6th Step: Upload the scanned copies of requisite documents like photo and signature using the “Upload Image” option.
- 7th Step: Make payment for CBSE compartment exam 2022 by using the “Pay Online” option on the website.
- 8th Step: Press the “Generate Confirmation Page” option to generate the confirmation page.
CBSE Compartment Exam 2022: Admit Card
- The board will release the admit card for the CBSE Compartment examination separately.
- Private candidates will be able to download the CBSE Compartment Admit card for Class 10th and class 12th examination from the CBSE website.
- On the other hand, regular candidates need to contact their schools in order to get the admit card.
- Information about the date, time and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without an admit card.
CBSE Compartment Exam 2022: How to Download CBSE Compartment Admit Card 2022?
- First, go to CBSE’s official website, cbse.nic.in.
- On the site’s homepage, click on the link ‘Admit Card for Private Candidates – Compartment Examination 2022.’
- A new page will load. Log in with your application number/roll number, year, or name.
- The fourth step will show your CBSE Compartment Admit Card 2022. Check the admit card, download it, and print it.
CBSE Class 10th 12th: Re-evaluation
CBSE Class 10th, 12th Revaluation Form 2022 Process will begin soon. The application form or CBSE 10th 12th Rechecking Form 2022 will be available online soon at the official website at cbse.gov.in
CBSE class 10 and 12 rechecking: Here is how you can apply for Re-evaluation
- Students can visit the official CBSE website –cbse.gov.in
- Go to the main webpage and click on the link “School Request Submission For Resolution (Srsr) (Term-II Exam Result-2022)”
- Now click on ‘School Login’
- Enter the credentials to access your school page
- Once you logged in, schools can request CBSE Result Revaluation for Term 1 Results 2022
- Submit the request and wait for the resolution post Term 2 results.
The post CBSE Compartment Exam 2022 Date Sheet, Application, Fee, & Admit Card – Check Here appeared first on JK Breaking News.