You know there was a gradual shift from desktop applications to mobile applications, it was not incidental. Mobile apps are comparatively a faster way to reach out to customers. There are many aspects related to mobile app development which may lead to the success of your business. One of them is to choose the right framework and when it comes to the framework choice, there are two main categories: Hybrid apps and Native apps.
Native apps are singularly developed for the parent platforms either Android or iOS. Whereas hybrid development is the integration of native and web app development. That’s why it is named a hybrid. These are developed for more than one platform with a single code set. These are easier and quicker to develop than native apps. You can save time, effort, and cost as you have to work with a single code set. So, Here we will discuss hybrid app development frameworks. To get the best out of hybrid development, you will some advanced and exceptional frameworks as per your requirements. That’s why we have gathered 8 top Hybrid Mobile App Development Frameworks.
Let’s have a look further to know!
Top Frameworks for Hybrid App Development
- Ionic is very easy to adapt because of its low learning curve.
- You can easily integrate many configurable plugins.
- You can easily use its native functionalities.
- It offers a vast number of UI elements.
- It also offers pre-built app setups with unique layouts.
- You can easily save the cost of development as it offers you maximum code reuse.
- You can easily identify bugs.
- It has support for Node.Js
- Installation is easy because of Node Packet Manager.
- It also offers native code rendering.
- A single code base for Android, iOS, and Windows 7 platforms.
- You can perform quick testing of the app with so much ease.
- It also has good compatibility with different plugin architectures.
- It easily taps into the system’s hardware elements like camera, GPS, accelerometer, etc. that too without tampering with the UI designs.
- Faster code writing as it supports a hot reload of the code.
- It offers feature-rich widgets.
- You can easily adapt the apps to various types of screens.
- Default widgets to build interactive elements.
- It has compatibility with Fuchsia.
- Very user-friendly CLI (Command Line Interface).
- Complete native performance on all devices and platforms.
- You can easily perform the debugging.
- It has support for XML-based markup language which is similar to HTML.
Onsen UI is another great choice for developing hybrid applications for different operating systems. You can develop HTML5 hybrid applications in a faster manner. It offers a lot of reusable components to automate styling. Onsen UI is a perfect option for mobile use and even on apps on lower-end devices.
- It performs very optimally even for mobile devices.
- It is a very fast and efficient platform.
- Automatic styling with a wide range of UI components.
- You don’t need to install Android SDK/IOS.
Another choice of hybrid app development on the list is Xamarin which has very versatile functionality. You can easily develop applications for iOS and Android based on C# and
Visual Studio. It has integration with .NET that allows you to use the ecosystem of .NET for packages and libraries. You can continuously develop support with so many learning opportunities.
- The above 95% of code is reusable for various platforms.
- You can easily connect with hardware components via plugins without hurting the performance of the device.
- You can easily integrate APIs.
- It provides support for the Internet of Things and various wearable devices.
- It takes very less time to market the application and is cost-effective also.
The last pick on the list is an open-source hybrid app development platform named Framework7. You can easily build mobile, desktop, and even web applications to give you a native-like feel. It offers the best UI elements to run seamlessly on any platform. You can also pair it with some advanced tools like Electron and NW.js
- You can learn and adapt it very easily.
- It offers you plenty of widgets.
- You can also use its default elements to a great extent.
- It also offers built-in helper libraries.
That’s all about some of the top frameworks for hybrid mobile app development. We hope you get the best choice of framework as per the needs of your project. All the frameworks are given their important features to help you to sort it out for you. Before coming to a final decision, you should make a list of your requirements and the budget to make it easy for you to develop the required application.
If you still have queries in mind, feel free to contact us…We will serve you shortly!